How do you make hash?

@garrigan62 I’ve been checking my trichs and my top bud or “Cola” I think it’s called is showing a lot of amber but my lower buds are still clear and milky. Will every bud show amber when she’s done or is it ready when the Cola shows >80℅ amber?

I only go 25 to 30% for an all day smoke instead of a lazy smoke just my opinion.

Yeah, I’m looking for that couch lock cause I have trouble sleeping.

Then the more amber the better you’ll sleep.
Now if your top cola’s are ready, then harvest them and let the milky ones catch up
Its fine .

Will

1 Like

Are the cuttings suppose to be dried? I put them right in the freezer.

I had some of both didn’t seem to matter and have seen ppl on youtube do both too
Mine turn out looking like green colored blu-tack
not sure how to use it with a vape but I have it in the freezer

Thanks for everyone’s help! Making bubble hash was super easy!

@garrigan62 @Majiktoker @Guitfidl @Iva sorry if I. Missed anyone else

3 Likes

Glad to see it worked out for you my friend

Got 4 grams from the trim off the big plant pictured further up the feed. Love it!

Nice, well glad to be of some help my friend enjoy

I’ve just harvested and I’d love to know how to make hash

@darren

I see that you saw my post on making hash. Let your trim dry to where you can crush it with your hands almost to powder then freeze it for a few days. Using the bubble bags is very simple and only takes about 1 1/2 hours to make. If you have questions please ask ok

Will

2 Likes

I made a round of bubble hash yesterday. Didn’t have a ton of material but enough to get about 3 gr. I let the 25 mic drain over an empty bucket overnight. This morning there was a film that looked like cracked wax over the top of the water.

3 Likes

Looks like taffy, yumm!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Such a fine grain and so wet I am not gonna squish it till it’s a lot drier.

That stuff dried up and looked like a crumb from a piece of fried chicken :poultry_leg:. It is totally non flammable. I could use it as a heat shield for a space shuttle. It must be the casings from the trich sacs I guess.

2 Likes

Does it smoke at all?

It smells and tastes like burning hair and doesn’t even change shape just crackles

All that effort for nothing. That sucks

1 Like

That’s really weird. I have no clue what you got then!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: