How do these look?

From a fellow grower:

here is my attempt got a late start come accross some seeds guessin about 6 to 8 weeks now???

not sure but trying to keep the mites away cause i have them outside in the day and inside under some lights in even

they all are showing signs of white hairs buds. I hope i can manage to fruition safely!!

possible said seeds was from banana and blackberry??? i havent a clue.

first pic seeds growin other three today!!!

i am worried about the pot size when to swithch and what size up???

i grew one time only in my garden in the ground and they grew like a weed. very well.

but this time its a bag organic style from the depot and some added sand perlite gravel peat moss etc.

i cant wait i need a hit now lol

and im torn about the trichomes if i get that far? i will probly sample cause i cant keep my hands off them lol i even smoked a few green crappy leaves i pulled off before evidence of flowering lol

not sure but trying to keep the mites away cause i have them outside in the day and inside under some lights in eveN.

Answer, Try this for mites.

http://www.amazon.com/Diatomaceous-Earth-Food-Grade-10/dp/B00025H2PY/tag=greenrel-20

i am worried about the pot size when to swithch and what size up???

Answer, use either 3 or 5 gal buckets

and im torn about the trichomes if i get that far? i will probly sample cause i cant keep my hands off them lol i even smoked a few green crappy leaves i pulled off before evidence of flowering lol

Answer, buy your self a magnifying glass at. 60x100 and wait m… but you won’t do…lol and wait till you see 50/50 in favor of Amber

B Safe
Will

Not bad at all. I recommend re-potting into 5 gallon pots, or buckets; Pretty soon! :slight_smile:

tx i will repot next dry day. about 4 or 5 ish gal black nursery pots. what a job lugin around and worrying about security.

gonna try to add a pic now

tx

I do have a30x jeweler magnifier i know its just a guess but i m tryting to post a new pic today? i was wandering about how long before pickin? 30 or 60 more days? the weather here is getting colder and lots of rain. i am playing a real balancing act in out in out . there r a lot opinions on trichs.
some say amber is not necesecarry and do not prefer that? To me its gonna be what its gonna be! If push came to shove. And I feel its natures hands ultimately! Its better than nothing! I would dry them out right now just to get rid of them. I am going to try to wait tho! hope the new pic comes up soon. Im a bit paranoid about this but hey! No one bothers me here yet!!
tx for all your input to everyone!

and:

~MacG

hi i did repot yesterday made a make shift light set up for indoor cold days coming upon us! yuk! there in about four gal. pots now not fussin anymore it is what it is gonna be???
i will lug them outside for any upcoming hot sunny days tho they have lots of flowering happening i just hope they form a tight huge cola;s? here is there shower day before i repotted them! my kids lol

its alot of work i always dragged houseplants in and out my entire life! getting to old for that now.

Never to old ottoguy…lol
You’re plants look rvery healthy and strong. Good job and yes it’s a lot of work.
Please keep us posted on your grow.

B Safe
Will

Looks like you have a handle on things. Nice plants :slight_smile:

tx i took new pic today here they r i moved them in there bigger pots! doze beeotches r heavy Im trying to take them outside for there last bits of sun. this was a late start! is there anyone in pittsburgh area here?

hi new pix today in there permanent pot now. if we see this to fruition we should partay!

tx

1 Like

I gota tell ya, I am impressed. You must be a seasoned grower from old school…lol

B Safe
Will

ottoguy says:

Hey G, your half right! “OLD” lol i just turned 60 omg!!!

where do u live?

I have always nurtur’d potted plants bringin them in in the winter and out in the summer. it too much work anymore.
I always pushed and tested plants to see how much sun they can take. Probably know them or i should say prefer them over people! ha ha

this is the first im ever doing this VARIETY lol of plant in a pot. i did once in the ground my garden to yrs ago they went crazy. i kept them pinched back to keep them less obvious but even those 2 outside you could SMELL that in the air.

do u grow or keep on hand yr after yr. My tight $ neighbor buys occasionally him and his wife. I do not ever buy it I just wanted some around and to see if my green thumb carry;s over to successfully keeping these until fruition . how many more days u guess at the least for these buds to boom and plump??? its gettin yuky here and colder. they really like the sun. i set up 18 lights for these 6 plants in my sunroom in this OLD house. just to give them abundant light as extra support???

i have 8 spiral cfl’s 100watt equivalent @ 2700 Kelvs which i read where when flower stage thats all they need? which they say has the MOST red color spectrum??? dunno??? grasspin at straws lol

4 18" fluorescent plant tubes lights
and 6 agro plant spot light bulbs in aluminum brooder clamp lights!

alot of heat but i have a fan blowing over and up in the lights to even it out a bit??? can only hope?

i will send that pick of that “generic” set up later.

i

I just turned 63 this past Aug.
I just did a harvest of WW…OG krush, SS and NL.
This link will take you to my 5th generation of WW.
If you scroll down mere that bottom you will see my 6th

Here are my O GKrush, NL, SS, I am Main lining these to see how much of a different there is in yeild and to seen what strain does better.

B Safe
Will

I am pushing 60 myself.

Well for goodness sake, stop pushing, it gets there TOO SOON ! lol Stay 59 forever, it is a much nicer number ! Besides, if women can stay 39 forever . . .

All of you guys are old timey dud haha I’m on your door steps so I can’t say much haha

hello PIX update still impatiently waiting!! lol

crappy camera!!! EACH POT WHEN WET WEIGHS ALMOST 30LBS EACH p i a lol