How do I start a new forum post?

I’m having the same issue :frowning:

What same issue @Ozzymomma1 ??

that person registered an account, posted that one post and never came back…

I already saw your topic and said hello!

Dragon…:v::v:

@Dragon269 This might be what you are looking for. Feel free to tag me over in your journal if you need anything else, I am far from a pro at anything, but do read a lot and know my way around the forum pretty well…

FAQ/Guidelines

if you click where it says + New Topic
on the top right of page you can create a topic of your own which makes things far easier for people to asist since we then know all the details you choose to post and aren’t following a different persons post :wink:

Dragon…:v:

i need help this is my first grow and I don’t know what’s wrong with my clone. I got it a week ago from a dispensary

how close are your lights ?
type of lights and newts and
ph your water to 5.5 - 6.5
i like mine at 5.8 to 6.1

Do we services in Massachusetts delivering to all the mass gifting for donations of Canabis
My question is when my plants are flowering can I put a green light on them to keep out light pollution obviously not direct light but will that help a lot thank you

Dewey’s services gifting cannabis to all of Massachusetts
My question was when my plants are flowering and resting does a green light protect them from light pollution not direct light but does it help

@Drd it’s never a good thing to interrupt there sleeping time but if you need to take a look and just check or adjust something and it’s just in and out it would be good light to use I have heard.

Thank you for the advice

I need help to ask a question, but don’t know how

ask away?:wink:

how long do I keep seeds in water? should I move them to paper towels after 18-24 hrs?
do I keep them in baggie sealed with air?
do I keep in dark cabinet?
how long till they get tails?
thx

my seeds have 1/4 inch tails, are they ready top plant?
all I have is miricle grow soil, is that ok?
or do I need Foxfarms,Happy frog or Ocean forest ???
they wil be ready to plant in a day or 2
pls advise, thx

what is coco? I keep reading about it, am new at this
thx, Cyndi

If seeds have popped as described they are ready to go into any low to no N-P-k soil 1/4-1/2’ deep moistened and covered to keep humidity. Also they should be placed under a light

am growing outdoors

anyone on this???