Homemade RDWC scrog... Crystal & Dream Queen

I’m a newbie so take it with a grain of salt but while in flower, I thought that lst was the technique of choice. Because I thought super cropping will cause ya girl to stress and hermie.
Just trying to help

1 Like

Well that’s what I’m trying to find out for myself @Nug-bug trust me I’m no expert! I’ve read that done right after the stretch with a healthy plant that there should be only 2 to 3 days of stunted growth. We’ll know soon enough my friend :blush:

2 Likes

May 27th things are going well and crystal seems to be doing well despite the beating she took a few days ago with the super crop fest that went on.:sweat_smile:

Dream Queen seems to have been dying to flower with how fast she is moving.

5 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Snapped a couple frost shots from the Dream Queen!!! Showing a bunch of frosty frostyness early on…couldnt be more excited for my first hydro.

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Crystal :neutral_face: pretty much just stood back up where she was… she really is a beast of a plant.

DREAM QUEEN

Very impressed :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking good bro.
How did you find the Super cropping went? I’m 8 days behind you, hand watering 3 O.G Kush in Coco Perlite mix (hydro set up is ready for next grow, ye ha!) and there are branches I’d really love to bend but being so heavy indica the stems are tough and I’m reall unsure about such heavy bending.Keep it up bro. I might post a pic of mine but it’s pretty damn amateur atm and I’m almost embarrassed!!! But it’s grow #2 and my hydro shop had squat all supplies so I’ve had to hit the net for my hydro set up.
Keep it up bro.

1 Like

It seems to have gone well @JayMan. I made sure to bend them over where the stocks were kinda soft. If you go to far down it will snap for sure, I only did it to try and slow the center growth down while the edges caught up. Congrats on the full hydro set up, you will not be disappointed! It may take a little while to figure out but it’s totally worth it in the end.

After the super crop I can hardly tell it happened other than a knot in the stem where I bent it, other than the plant is HUGE! It easily makes fan leaves bigger than my hand making it kind of a hand full in a 4x4. :joy:

Alright May 29th and somehow my piping is plugged again so tonight I need to do a little surgery on the underside of these buckets to stop these roots. I will try and post up some pics of what I do tonight but until then😎.

Bottle for reference

Top shot

Crystal bud forming

Dream Queen bud

Kinda dark but did a little cleaning under the girls skirts if ya know what I mean​:wink::joy:

5 Likes

Hello hello all today is June 2nd and things are still going well. So it turned out that the roots are all clear and there was nothing blocking any piping at the bottom of the buckets. I have an inline micro screen filter that I clean once a week when I change the resivour water out, turns out for some reason it plugged up??? I think what happend was after the first tear down I did to unblock the roots I disturbed a bunch of fine sediment that plugged it after I put fresh water in. So all is good here are some pics😎

CRYSTAL

DREAM QUEEN

They are so different it’s crazy… I had no idea it would be this drastic. It’s fun to watch that’s for sure, I’m so glad I started growing again and can’t wait for my first harvest in 6 years even if it turns out like crap😂 lol

Final heavy trimming complete. I won’t be taking to many more fan leaves at this point.

6 Likes

Bravo brother, them girls look marvelous!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Nug-bug I’m trying!!!:joy:

1 Like

Looking good bro.
A couple questions, roughly how high are your screens? Frm base, firt stocks,…?
Keep up the fine work.

1 Like

I’m not really sure at the moment? The lights are out right now , I’m doing a water change tonight I’ll post some pics and measure then @JayMan .

1 Like

@JayMan the first screen is at 8" and the second at 12"from top of bucket. No real method other than keep it low because the buckets take up 24" from the ground to top of bucket. Any who here are some update pics for June 6th!

A Crystal and Dream Queen bud next to each other

The Crystal plant

5 Likes

Very smart, great job dude!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Hey guys and gals I could use a little advise this morning, I came back from a camping trip this weekend after combating early signs of a calcium deficiency with some cal mag and things have gone from bad to worse. I added 60ml cal mag to the 13 gallons of water on Friday before I left town with a phone of 5.88 and 1400ppm. I have some pics of some of the worst leaves on the plant.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or Unknown
Crystal fem seed from ILGM
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
Hydro
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
1300 to 1400
Indoor or Outdoor?
Indoor
Light system, size?
Platinum led P600
Temps; Day, Night?
Day 77 night 65
Humidity; Day, Night?
Day 40 to 45 Night 50
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size?
6" 400 cfm fan with filter
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Ac in the room not the tent and no and no
Co2; Yes, No?
No

Any and all help is appreciated im up for any advise at this point and heck I may be mistaken and it might not be calcium problem at all? :thinking:

Well it’s June 19th and I still cannot figure out what the heck is going on with Crystal’s calcium deficiency. The other plant shows no problems at all witch is kinda tough to figure out as well, I have flushed with clearex and changed out the water + added some cal mag. I have been foliar feeding with cal mag to save the leaves I still have.

1 Like

@Donaldj @Majiktoker @ktreez420
@Tonyb @peachfuzz
PASTE: This "Support Ticket" into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will
@JPcrazy

1 Like