Hogs white widow autos side by side nectar vs Remo

Awesome information @Usmcjojo. I also use NFTG and just added two of those 3 products you suggested and will be ordering that 3rd one in just a few minutes (kraken)
Thanks for sharing the info :v::sunglasses::seedling:

8 Likes

I’ve used them before just not on autos thanks buddy that’s good to know :wink:

4 Likes

No problem brother I figured you did… just sharing some info I got direct from the prez of the company. The ladies look amazing as always brotha.

3 Likes

Well I may need to get some more info on that then hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you got some secrets nice

3 Likes

LOL. No secrets brotha but I do know more than the average bear about the product

2 Likes

Hey @Hogmaster are you using bloom chaos?

1 Like

I’m currently using that and a tea

2 Likes

Bad ass bro just remember if you bump up bloom chaos you have to bump up your Herculean or she will show signs of calcium deficiency. Bloom chaos forces the plant to hunger for calcium since the line is calcium driven that’s a good thing. So that’s why they need the extra calcium from the Herculean.

8 Likes

Thanks thats good info to know, bc im using both. Currently im experimenting with foliar feeding on a batch of 9xwwa with notg’s. They also sent me ez-bloom instant microbia tea and sl100. I found that the ezb tea, great white, molasses, photo+, and sl100. Mixed up and i throw a bubbler in it for the day while at work or over night and it foams and bubbles simular to yeast eating suger when making wine, and when i go to use it it smells very sweet, that stench of the photo+ is 100%gone. And most important the girls loved it. My roots were nice and white and completely filled a 5gal. Airpot after harvest. Ill try and get picts. Of the next one i pull. Mayne sun.night.

2 Likes

Well well the nectar came down tonight all milky had to take her

18 Likes

O yeah the Remo is doing great

16 Likes

Out of likes. Congrats on the harvest. That grow seemed to go by so fast.

5 Likes

Out of likes as well, but it’s been fun to follow! Did you get a wet weight?

5 Likes

That went fast!

1 Like

68 days from sprout usually for some reason 68-73 days and done not sure why they go so quickly but I don’t mind I’m going to do The weight after it dries I’ve practically trimmed everything off of it that I’m going to trim because I will be pressing it

10 Likes

This is my White Widow about 40 days using Advanced Nutrients sensi bloom and carb load only. Under a bloomboss pro in 4 gallon pot this thing is turning into a monster.

12 Likes

You top it ? Is that a auto or a fem

2 Likes

My guess its a fem but lets see what @blastinbob says @Hogmaster lol
Shes looks tall so im sticking to my first guess lol
She nice tho

1 Like

Yes sir she is

1 Like

That is an auto White Widow bought the seeds from this site I will be babying this one looks like it is going to go nuclear.

3 Likes