Hogmaster super skunk from i♥️GM 4th week on flower

@jeffro I was going to have tonight be the start of the 24hr but I put a 300watt in my small tent and put on 10-14 light cycle i’ll let him ride another week or should I just leave them in my 1200 watt tent but I kinda have 4autos and 2 full size I put them in the Big Ten and put the two super skunks in the small tent and I took the 200 W cob light out should I leave it in there too or just leave the 300 W light thanks

Hi Hogmaster. Your lights still need to be strong in order for you to get good resin production.
I always run my 1000 hps until finish. I am not an expert for LED’s either. They don’t need such strong light during this veg stage. It looks like you have some damn fine buds about to harvest and I think stay with them for another 7- 14 days but give them strong light.
Shortening the lights on period will help them harvest sooner.
Reducing light strength will prolong ripening.
I hope this makes sense

Usmcjojo uses Leds, I think maybe he could add some input for your light situation.

1 Like

@Aquaponic_Dumme I’m almost 9 weeks into flower how long do you think i have before it’s ready super skunk fem from i❤️️Gm

Harvest is finished when personal preference is met. Do you have a scope?

@Aquaponic_Dumme yes and all milky and 40% -50% amber this is my first indoor I think it’s ready but a lot of people seem to think it still needs to go another week or so I’ll get a updated picture for you

@Aquaponic_Dumme

if u have that much Amber turn the lights out for two or three days and all those hairs will turn orange then chop her or you could chopper now your choice

1 Like

This is where personal preference comes in. I personally wait and not change anything until those pistils start to shrivel almost back to the bud itself.

This harvest, take note of how they look when you chop, and when next time comes around, you can adjust the timing as needed.

1 Like

I have one plant that is farther along than the other I think I’m going to harvest one now and keep the other one under 1200 W with my other six plants at 12 and 12

@yoshi any thoughts week 9 in flower

3 Likes

Looks great , super frosty like I like it .

2nd plant is not done still has at least 2 weeks it bigger but this one It 100% milky white at least 50% are amber would you harvest it @yoshi

@Hogmaster if it’s 50% and you do the 72 hours of complete darkness , that will help it ripen more honestly in its last final push before harvest , but I have not seen the trichomes so I cannot say Sir in all honesty , it’s what you think are prefer , but 50% is still a great buzz .

1 Like

@yoshi

I have 4 autos a big bud and ww and then I have a bubblegum and I also have a queen skunk my room is getting very limited

2 Likes

You got the growing bug I see , cause you have all kinds of variety going . I only grew maybe four strains and I’m mastering the four cause each strain has different genectics and responses , so I like to write a journal on details in each grow , so I’m just cruising but man you are all in I see getting it done .

2 Likes

It’s a lot more cramped than those pictures put on the other plan is probably about three foot tall and I got 1200 W of LED running in the tent with seven plants I’m going to add another 300 W for side light and use my small tent for drying

1 Like

I have a journal for each and every single plant several no pads I tried different things with all of them

2 Likes

You could say I have the Grow bug but I have to have the medicine to get off of the shit the doctor has me on I’m done with pharmaceutical

3 Likes

Trust me I know your pain , I take a methadone and Percocet daily and it sucks when your opiate levels are low , the withdrawals sucks , I know exactly your trials , but you should have a great variety on this route , but just smoke in moderation .

2 Likes