Hogmaster super skunk from i♥️GM 4th week on flower

My outdoor is ready to test ummm mmmeee

3 Likes

Holy crap @yoshi where is that from Amazon don’t have it :joy: lol

Hogmaster I thinks it’s on there , have you type in the advance XML spectrum led light .

1 Like

I can’t find it :us: amazon

:-1:t2:

I believe you have to type in "advance spectrum maxx led light " and they have a 180 but it’s a 400 and 900 as well in the same model , I don’t know much on them maybe @IVA can help from the video .

1 Like

@yoshi I typed in every way possible I can’t find it it’s all goo I wasn’t going to buy it I’m getting the meizhi 1200 if it performs anything like the small 300s I’ll be happy or the money

1 Like

I really was just posting it as an option , but I always review new lights , designs , and output , it was something new I found with the same name of the brand I like cause I have two Advance XTE 200 , but I’m not sure if it’s design is worth the cost and was not trying to have you purchased . Icaint wait to see your results with all the power you got working now , with that much intensity of light your buds will stack up big , and cannot wait to that bud candy .

I know that but I’m like you always looking at all the cool stuff that’s out there love it

Yeah so much is hitting the market every week , cause there will be a model built with great parts and run efficient and put out strong intense light for a great market price .

Advance get there lights made at the same place that makes other brands
Advance adds a custom case with their name cut in to the sides.
This adds about $50 to the cost to them if ordered in small amounts
Once advance was over priced but they have lowered their prices to match the level they should be in.
Quality wise they are upper end in their class with Mars hydro right behind them with their new Mars Pro2
They have had very good customer support over the last 5-6 years where Mars hydro didn’t have such a good name early on but they have stepped up their game over the last few years.
Never think that paying more means you are getting a better product. This is one of the main things I am finding out while testing different brands.
This was grown with one of the generic 1200w led panels the same as the one you are looking at @Hogmaster
I got just under 1g per true watt with two plants in a 1m x 1m tent and this was with temps hitting bellow 10c most nights inside the tent with a lowest of 4c a few times.
Not bad for a cheap light.

5 Likes

I’m not telling him to get a better light by no means , I just know a quality light is what produce great yields . Honestly I like to know what brands of lights performance due to other cultivators experience and results , considering if I spent to much to get the same results , but the most important key to great yields is your lights and how much light getting to the plant . Just to advised options is my only intent , but not market are suggest any brand of light any member purchase . Now seeing results from the brand of lights he purchased , considering its many new members that join daily and weekly asking what light to buy , I can recommend the brand HogMaster has due the results from what he harvest using that brand , but not to encourage him to buy a certain brand , just research , compare , and to have options before purchasing a light that might not give results . Many will buy what they can afford mainly but to save time , effort , and money on a certain model light it’s good to know brands and how they perform so we all can be a help to one another .

4 Likes

as of yesterday

2 Likes

Very nice loving the look of them buds…

Can we see them not under the LED lighting so we can get a overall better view , I want to see how much sugar you sprinkled on them colas .

2 Likes

2 bags it’s so sticky and very dense

I will pull them out on Monday going to put these 2 back in small tent and put them in with the autos and just let them do there thing

2 Likes

I cannot wait for my babies to grow up , I have a feeling this grow I’m doing is gone some killer buds ?

2 Likes

Yeah this is my first grow and the waiting is the worst part of it I am about half way there and the girls are really starting to take off . They had thier first dose of beastie bloomz tonight . I think it will be easier to have more patience after this first harvest . Being without any smoke this one is like the old watched water never boils thing. Lol the next grow is gold leaf and I am going to try my hand and super cropping and a scrog with just one or possibly 2 plants . Good luck on your grow @yoshi

Yeah I understand the agony @Oldstoner the wait , but I hate to be the one to tell you this is just the beginning Sir , cause the cure is really the test of patience and the most important part honestly . You have to hang and let dry for 7-10 days in a cool dark closet is good are you can used your grow tent if you not doing a perpetual grow , but a small hallway closet is good with a humidity of about 72-79 degrees and let it dry slowly with light to medium air blowing , than once the stalk cracks are snap after they dry , than you mason jar them for about 4-6 weeks to get the quality you desire , and during them 4-6 weeks you burp the jars maybe twice a day I guess to air out the stake air and let fresh air in the jars , so growing is just one task but the cure is really the science to getting killer smoke .

2 Likes

Yeah @yoshi I hear that is how the better buds are accomplished nd I am sure 85 % of my grow will be done that way but I know me well enough to realize that I will be having ome samples long the way as long as it gets the job done I can deal with a little funky taste . If it is just nasty then i will have to wait . On the up side of the curing process is the fact that if it takes 6 weeks to cure then the gold leaf will be only 2 or three weeks from going into flower and I will have much more patience with a couple ounces of W/W in reserve. Lol

Yeah once you get the first batch done that should be plenty to broad your growing time , but the primary key is variety and quality . So by this time next year you should have at least three different strains to select from for your stash of choice .

2 Likes