Hogmaster super skunk from i♥️GM 4th week on flower

Those big ones are the good ones! You can get them pretty close to your girls too, if you wanted to or needed to. When you get them in the tent and set up I’d love to see a pic!
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

2 Likes

Hang them vertical on each side of your LED lights and yes they do put out great results and can be place very close to your plants to help intensify your light penetration .

3 Likes

Okay @ktreez420 and @yoshi this is the final product hope it is not to much

4 Likes

Here i go again getting jealous
Looks great for sure

1 Like

I love how the new 420s are bigger then your 1000 watt hell your styling Looks great @Oldstoner

1 Like

I topped this today is 2nd day 48 hours I can’t believe this

3 Likes

You won’t believe the results once you get it dialed in on maybe two plants at a time , but with that much power you will have a massive harvest with some big fat colas , can’t wait until you see what I know already to come for you …they will be awesome !!!

2 Likes

I have 2 going in one tent and 6 going in another plan on buying the 1200 for myself on Thursday next week now I want a 5x5x6 foot tent I’m jealous of @Oldstoner lol he will be happy with his new lights

2 Likes

Lmao @Hogmaster I am jealous of your grow space my lights almost fill the tent up . I have a 12 x 20 foot deck off of the back of the house and am wanting to get one of those 6x10 Rubbermaid sheds to turn into a grow space . Worried about it being outside though . Would love to have as much room to set up as you do . You can get more lights I cant get another room lol

2 Likes

@Oldstoner I am lucky on space but my 1 tent is 24"x24"x50" small works for 2 plants and the 48x24x65 is better but hell I would like to find a nice 5’x5’x72" hell I got so much going on right now I’m going to get the light first I can’t do it in my garage because then the old lady would know what I’m up to and I don’t need to deal with that and it’s going to be 20° or colder for the high soon I have everything down in the basement where she refuses to go got all my reloading stuff down there and it all tarp off I’m going to build a room down there and another bathroom so I have my own spot lol

2 Likes

Had a change of heart on the tent I just ordered it probably won’t use till after I get what I got done this is way too much fun figure what the hell

2 Likes

Nice these are really brite your going to love it

Nice big tent

You might want to check this beast out ?

3 Likes

@Oldstoner it’s got me thinking I should get 3 of the lights you got

1 Like

@Oldstoner So I take it your happy with them did sunny email you to see if you where happy

1 Like

@Hogmaster that would be 1350 watts that could be evened out over your area for $327.00 . I get that these are not the best on the market but I am very appy with mine so far especially at the price point and the girls seem to be really liking them also . They do run a little warmer than my 1000 watt though but my tent is still running under 80 in light and low 60s in dark time

1 Like

No emails yet but yes they will get a good review from me . The fans on these are twice the size of my other one also

1 Like

@Oldstoner I have had my 3-300watt sense September and I have had no issues I like the lights I know everyone says to get a better light that’s more expensive which I’m sure I need a better light but I have been so happy with these for the price you can’t beat it

1 Like

if you are happy with your lights, and you are happy with your harvests…then screw what anyone else thinks about your lights.
if you are going to upgrade do so because it is something you want to do

3 Likes