Hogmaster super skunk from i♥️GM 4th week on flower

That late into flower id have to say let her ride …
Shell thank you later no setbacks that late…

2 Likes

Kind of surprised that all of the top buds even the ones that are not in direct light first bill very dense I know what you’re saying @Iva but I’d hate to trim some of the side that are not getting direct light because I think they’re getting enough to produce good nugs

1 Like

@garrigan62 @Paranorman @yoshi @Iva how long can you super crop at this stage or is it to late ?

() can’t believe how fast they grow up and the nice stuff you can make with them

I was only talking about under the canape not to the sides
I found once dry they were mostly leaf my self
I ended up adding them to the hash pile

I got ya that’s what I did with the outdoor grow

shattered it

4 Likes

ok looking good

2 Likes

You make shatter too? Damn I’m jealous!

They look great though dude! And at this point I wouldn’t crop or prune anything. You can LST if you need to.
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

1 Like

@ktreez420 yes I do I’m just going to let them do there thing I’m just going to water on Tuesday will be 5 weeks in flower

2 Likes

That lush green color is almost perfect , that is a great job my friend and wait until you harvest and cure them buds , that’s gone be some super sticky oily resinous smoke there , the kind that clogs bowls and bongs even with a filter .

4 Likes

@yoshi thanks a lot there very dense buds and they’re not even done yet

nice toffee

1 Like

I wish there was a private chat feel like I’ve gotten to know a lot of you guys and gals pretty well and would like to chat more than just on here if anyone ever had questions on anything like my toffee and so on that way no one’s information is put in jeopardy

1 Like

Call me crazy but I have had really good luck with this company this is the light I’m thinking abou> or possibly the 900 I talked to the manufacturer and they will give me a discount and a free gift since I want on five of their lights if I decide to buy either one of these please give me your honest opinion fellas and ladies hop on Amazon and look at all the specs kind a like the Mars step their stuff up well then so did this company

2 Likes

@peachfuzz how big of a pain in the ass and mess will it be for me to switch these 2 cheap ass plastic pots there 3 gallon and I would be putting them back in a 3 gallon smart pot or 5gallon for the royal :crown: queen I figured I’d let them dry up a little that way whatever roots can hold the dirt to gather be my best chance to get it all in one without making a big ass mess. Any input from anyone would be helpful

3 Likes

@Hogmaster I just bought 2 of the Meizhi 450 reflector series yesterday at $ 109.00 each . I chose the two so I could spread the same 900 watts over a wider area and let them over lap . They were supplemental to go with a 1000w led already there. By the way you plants are looking great

2 Likes

@Oldstoner thanks a lot I appreciate it yours are looking to fine themselves how are you liking the new lights I’m getting ready to order the 1200 W I think it will go perfect in my tent that way I’m not running 4 lights in my tent but I was checking out the lights you got just bought

2 Likes

@Hogmaster they are supposed to be here today but I think I will really like them I have been looking around and this company has very few haters compared to most off brands and for the price if they last a grow or two they have paid for themselves hell even if they add a ounce it is worth it . My tent is small only 3 x 3 so at 2,300 watts it should be like the sun in there plus I have these coming for up under the canopy to help the popcorn uds for edibles and cannabutter be all that they can be . I also felt much better when @ktreez420 said he had heard good things about this company.these are the cfls for underneath

2 Likes

Damn that is a big cfl

2 Likes

I have 3 -300 watt meizhi older models and I have had no issues with them for the price I have been through my entire grow cycle all I had to do was change the timer switches work great and I also have two of those CFL’s they are awesome