Hogmaster super skunk from i♥️GM 4th week on flower

On everything I have in the tent now one of my white windows within 24 hours brew almost a foot and had Lightburn on one of the leaves and one of the flowers are on the main cola I cannot believe how fast the autos grower . But all the light I have asked to contribute to not using nutrients I’m unsure about them I think I would like to you something at the end to fatten the budd up more I have some stuff called growth science nutrients rock solid 0-4-4.5 and like I said I have the Flora micro but whenever I water I do use seaweed extract until flower once a week during my grow and I also use microbes I know that’s not spelled the way it supposed to it’s a powder that I use when I germinate when I put in the soil and whenever I transferred to a bigger pot

2 Likes

yummy sorry my pictures kind of suck

4 Likes

Sorry I just started reading this thread… I’m half way through and I have a question … So you guys do journal notes… I think that’s an awesome way to keep track of watering and what nutes used and amounts etc… Is there by any chance a form that is available out there… So I could pretty much fill in the blanks? By the way I’m really interested in suoercropping…this is the first time I actually look into it… Keep up the good work

1 Like

@Hogmaster I’m way way in the beginning of your thread and have not finished reading through it all yet… But you did 3 autos on 2 300 w led lights?

@Edward7983 These are just fem super skunk I have another grow on here right now that is 2ww auto and 2 big bud autos 1 royal queen and 1 bubble gum that are just fem seeds.

and yes I started them on 2-300watt leds now I have a 600watt and 3-300watt

2 Likes

What up everyone. So kinda in an experimental phase with an indoor hydro system. I have read a kot of things on the internet but looked for a lot of similarities. Plus emailed a few people to get more info. These are at week three and not quite ready to flower any advice or tips would be much appreciated

I have two dif kinds of bud in there not sure if thats bad or good but we will see.

I feel like i have it under control but would like any advice before heading over to flowering. Thanks

1 Like

@Rdy2lrn looks like a nice setup you may need more light but might not but it never hurts to have

@Oldstoner how’s everything going man have a nice Thanksgiving

Hey @Hogmaster Thanksgiving was good for us hope all went well at your house . Getting ready to start my next round of meds growing . I’m going to have to find a way to get more room for another tent . How is the skunk coming along ? I just got the buy 5 get 5 free super skunk and added 5 Girl Scout cookies extreme to the order . Since I lost my gold leaf to a accident I am going to just grow a Girl Scout and a gold leaf . Next time will be the skunk and widow again but another tent would let me grow a wider variety. Plus I have 25 seeds I need to grow them a little more than 1 or 2 at a time lol 4 at once would be perfect

Thanks for the help. You say more light wich is always a good thing toss in some co2 my question i guess is should i get different lights at a smaller watt? This light is a 1500w wich is plenty just dont know if more than one light is better than just one powerful one

What’s the actual true wattage regardless of what it’s rated for sales at , it don’t put out 1500 watts I’m sure ?

I would such a little before hacking off vital life supply…but you’ll be ok in my newble opinion@lol

Stretch not such

Its holding these plants up pretty good i dont know how yo test if its a true 1500 or not but id say its doing the trick

1 Like

I wouldn’t do anything to be honest with you the plants look healthy having extralight just doesn’t ever hurt I’ve grown with less looks great keep it up

1 Like

Most light advertised the wattage for sales but many brand names wattages is less than half of what the light is rated . Now a few brands wattage is only less than 15% of what’s advertise , like Kind , Advance , MarsHydro , It the lights say 300 watts than on average of true wattage it’s probably about 265-285 trua watts . I have a China brand led that says 400 watts and after using a output meter it was only 124 actual watts but my Advance 200’s actual wattage is 165 true watts , big difference .

Yep my 1000 watt my off brand just barely draws 300 and my 2 450 watt only draw about 195 each

@ktreez420 looks like you did a little bit of catching up my friend how’s everything been going

1 Like

@ktreez420 you should see the bubblegum I did it’s in the bud of the month contest this month

1 Like

Everything is going well, just took some time to get adjusted and with the holidays it took longer than expected. I feel great tho, now I just need to get my grow room reset and ready to go!
Hbu tho buddy? How you been? I missed so much being away for so long, I hate it!

3 Likes