Hogmaster gold leaf time

amnesia haze auto and og kush got me a new room built woohoo will get photos up soon leds currently all meizhi 3-300 watt and 1-600 watt and in a few days 2-480s

23 Likes

going to do a 4 x 4 double Scrog 4 foot tall fence still in the process of building and finishing the room but only being 2-1/2 weeks old there pretty happy and my role of fence still need to cut

16 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state @bob31 @Covertgrower @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @bonnie1 @garrigan62 @latewood I know there are more I will tag if interested @FloridaSon

9 Likes

I think this is the fewest plants I’ve ever had going they look so lonely in the 6 x 10 room. Not bad for pro mix and flower power 2 and a half weeks they are very very happy waiting for my northern lights auto’s to get here

7 Likes
4 Likes

Got my new hoodie woohoo I love it

8 Likes

Hehehe

it’s all coming together got 2 so I can double my screen height or width depending on how the training goes

11 Likes

Had to test new lights have over 20 hooks in The ceiling so I can move them accordingly I just hung them up and take a picture the girl are getting big there going to have more company soon

12 Likes

I love the side lighting. I’ve been looking into it for awhile, Probably helps. Nicely done though @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Thanks been doing it since I started growing indoor excellent results

3 Likes

Wooohaaa… :eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: … You have what, 6-7 lights in there @Hogmaster…

Is they all are Meizhi led, buddy ! ?

3 Likes

@Niala Yes they are 3-300 2-450s and a 600 w I have right about $500 wrapped up in lights be more if I had to buy them now I have had really good luck with them and the tents just wasn’t cutting it I can do 6 comfortable love the panda plastic I have 2 cobs but I don’t use them yet

2 Likes

Finally a update

Amnesia haze auto og srog Will be moving the auto from underneath there in the next few days and re-adjust lights

10 Likes

Dude looking great :+1:

1 Like

Looking phenomenal! Short and squatty means lots of light!

1 Like

Looking great hog! @Hogmaster

1 Like

Only running 2 lights 600 & 450

1 Like

Uploading… [quote=“Hogmaster, post:1, topic:15146, full:true”]
amnesia haze auto and og kush 10 days later

8 Likes

Nice!:v::sunglasses: @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Beautiful @Hogmaster keep up the awesome work!

1 Like