Hogmaster gold leaf time

Looking very nice @Hogmaster I dropped my light down on my WW to close. I bleached their leaves and may have roasted some sugar off. Not sure. Still looks frosty. Maybe it was just the sugar leaves.

2 Likes

Yeah you can see in my picture where I had to take two because it separated pretty good that I’m kind of glad it did because now I get more light down in there and don’t have to trim anything

3 Likes

Hey @Hogmaster
Does splitting the stem cause new growth on top of buds and new white pistils?

2 Likes

Here are the tricombs amn haze

5 Likes

It will keep growing if you keep light on it and keep watering it the split stem is only a few day deal before harvesting but yeah it will keep growing how are your tricombs looking?

3 Likes

Thanks @Hogmaster
Mostly cloudy with smallish amount of amber.
We are cutting them down tomorrow :sunglasses::v: I’m excited and sad at the time. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Ok I’m done messing around now I have 3 more autos going gold leaf 3 gorilla :gorilla: glue OG Kush sour Diesel and a super skunk total of 10 let’s do it

6 Likes

Awesome! That’s one serious grow! All outta :heart:’s again… :v::v::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Out of likes @Hogmaster but this sounds awesome. I’ll enjoy following. I always have to learn something.

1 Like

Hell I still learn stuff every day myself my friend @70sChick I’m also using nectar of the gods with promix How they explode with love

5 Likes

Amazing stuff for sure. :heart: still outta :heart:’s. Funny, seems some days i have tons of them and some days none. Is there a trick to keeping the :heart:’s from lockin up? @Hogmaster

4 Likes

Nope not sure why it is sorry

3 Likes

Which ones do you prefer I looked at the line of neuts and they have so many which would be the best

2 Likes

It’s all based on time @70sChick but I have noticed a similar thing that some days it seem I can’t run out and other days I like one post and it makes me wait for 2 hours or whatever @Hogmaster I think it’s just a system thing tho and not much we can do

4 Likes

@Sirsmokes go to thier website ( nectar) they will send you a sample kit for shipping cost try that first you won’t be up set it’s worth over 100$ so win win
Cost me 28$ for shipping
FYI it’s not discreet shipping so you been warned lol
But worth it

5 Likes

Agreed great results so far for me as well :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Will have to give her a try I got somewhere I can send them where the pacage won’t matter

3 Likes

@Hogmaster I’m looking forward to continuing to follow along!

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster I went to their website and filled out everything the site said it would be 4 to 5 days before I get a response on shpiping charges. Thank you both

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 how’s it going buddy

1 Like