Hogmaster back outdoors 7 stains

just a better idea of how close and how much i spread light :wink:

4 Likes

Got me thinking :thinking: I can’t wait to start my new build

lol just realized that was triple tease hydro light mover and digital ballast advantage :blush:

1 Like

Yeah yeah I seen your fancy stuff @Donaldj lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Today’s up date here are the happy pot buddy

and everyone else sorry lots of pics new camera

15 Likes

Woohoo :tada: pictures update with a new camera :grinning:

Very nice healthy forest that you have there @Hogmaster

1 Like

The only issue I’m having is running out in the next week or so :cry: about 6 weeks short so sad

1 Like

Lovely @Hogmaster I really do hope to one day grow plants that look as healthy as yours. Nice work Brother.

1 Like

Thanks buddy

1 Like

Outta of likes as usual, lol :wink:

@Hogmaster Do you mean that you’ll be away for about 6 weeks , if it’s the case, do you have someone of confidence to take care of those beauty for the time you’ll be on the run ?

1 Like

This^^ I interpreted that to mean running out of REMO nutes so looking forward to his reply!! lol

1 Like

I think that’s exactly what he ment @Screwauger @Niala

1 Like

Thanks John and Screwauger :grinning: I never thought about Hog running out of nutes, doesn’t compute in my brain ,lol :sweat_smile: :wink:

1 Like

@Hogmaster plants are looking killer my friend :v:

I’ll be able to harvest them I just have to wait until then by then will move and I should have enough to last me till hopefully the harvest again even though I’m completely out right now which really blows

3 Likes

@Hogmaster

Shit happen even to the best of us…,:wink: Do you have the possibility to have more of the REMO nutes, if not, can you get your hands on some other brand? I know it’s not ideal to switch nutes and gone a ruin your nutes comparisation, but hey, it’s better than let them starve, lol :wink: :innocent:

I understand that you’ll move soon to another house or appartement, good luck my friend and don’t stress too much :grinning:

1 Like

Never need to apologize for lots of pics… never too many, imho :v::green_heart::sunglasses::seedling:

4 Likes

@Hogmaster Hey buddy, question about starting remo. For the scrog SS(7gal) and a goldleaf going in a 1gal. Smartpot/ still on solocup.vermiculite×peatmoss×pumice stone with a few goodies. Doing as experiment. The SS has been fine with pretty heavy NOTG so far. Wasnt sure were to start on the feeding chart? Also using mammoth P, photo+,

Plenty of nutrients it’s bud I’m having issues of almost being out of good on Remo lol

Busy day

9 Likes