Hogmaster back outdoors 7 stains

Sounds good buddy I’ll watch but not follow lol

some simple rules to apply when using them keep em low keep em slow, don’t look at them as footprint increase look at them as quality inside footprint increase. They will not make a light with a 3x3 footprint grow 8x3 they will make it’s range 20% more but primarily they are best kept moving within lights own footprint. That is where they shine spreading PAR while not getting out of productive light range the constant changing light angles while never getting outside range makes for very even canopy. The movement also reduces light burn and heat stress since light isn’t stationary too long letting a person use lights closer
The biggest selling point is you get even canopy quality for very low watts increase think mine run at 5-8 watts much less than adding side lighting :wink:

5 Likes

@Hogmaster and @Countryboyjvd1971

Not to be out done is wright Check this link out over 20 plus plants
I believe I had 28 all togetter…hahaha

Will beer

7 Likes

i have a WW in flower now and she smells good!
i may have to get some clones off of her!

4 Likes

@Hogmaster thanks for the tag I will be watching this one. I have got my chair in place and on the edge of my seat waiting for what is going to happen.

2 Likes

Oh snap! That’s a lot of girls to look after… :seedling::sunglasses::laughing::v: Mr can’t be outdone @Hogmaster baahaaa…

3 Likes

had to have some fun with my buddy @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

Sweet going @Hogmaster! I can now live vicariously through all you and @Countryboyjvd1971’s 1000 seed drops hahaha I can’t wait to follow this journey :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha nice Will this should get interesting we both have a mix of photo and auto strains going
my total count is 15 so hog does win on numbers hahaaha
Hey @Hogmaster what nutrients are you running this grow or plan on using??

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

I have to get off my butt clean up my grow room and get started on my Fruity Pack That has 15 seeds and I also have some seeds a friend gave me which was kick ass stuff. So i;'ll have the same amount of girls i usally have 25 plants. I have 4 grow tents and a huge open floor for flower.

Will

8 Likes

You guys have fun. I’m out of the growing game till the weather warms up. I have plenty in reserve, just no growing. I guess I will have to be content with watching you guys! LOL!

I think @Countryboyjvd1971 can probably outgrow you though @Hogmaster have you seen the size of his basement and he has like 10,000 Gorilla Glue Seeds? (hahaha kidding, lol)

:v::palm_tree::christmas_tree::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

7 Likes

Hahahahaha you tell him @bob31
You best listen to him @Hogmaster
:v: :wink: John

Bring it on boys lol I’m trying to move you guys are going to make this fun I got something for you @bob31 lol battle of the basements I see buddy. Lol :joy:. :wink:

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I’m not telling :joy:

2 Likes

Dont make be drop more beans i can do about 10 more and have space and lights to cover it my friend haha
Jk

5 Likes

I have AmazonPrime don’t tempt me @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

Oh i tempt you haha :rofl:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

tag a few more peps @Zombo @dbrn32 @Screwauger @WillyJ @FloridaSon @ktreez420 @yoshi @Usmcjojo

5 Likes

Oh nice! shiskaberry, where do I find it lol. I know it’s a cross of original blueberry, but that’s about it. Also eyeballing that banana kush. Definitely switched to watching!

2 Likes

no holds barred basement match!
two men enter but only one one can be the World Weed Federation champ!

9 Likes