High THCV strains to curb appetite

Any advise about high THCV strains of marijuana? I’m looking for a strain of marijuana to help with severe arthritis pain,but do not want the munchies.

I find the munchies are mind over matter, very very rarely do I get them, no matter what Strain

2 Likes

Coltfire,it’s not so easy for me when it comes to food.I use moderation and self control but I just cannot get around very good so it’s hard to burn off the excess weight.

I’m with you there, I used to be a Martell arts, instructor until my accidents ,now I can’t see my feet most days but its from no exercise, not eating

1 Like

My friends mother has limited mobility. She was gaining a lot of weight. He bought one of these and she lost ten lbs in a month. She just sits and pedals all day long. Now she can even walk better

2 Likes

@Soilgrowth ,unfortunately the way my back ,neck and shoulders are walking affects me ,peddling would throw my back out so quick.I have my op In a few months , so hopefully ,then I’ll be able to lose this weight.

1 Like

I think just keep it in mind she couldn’t walk at 1st. This helped her. And i hope all ends well. I broke my neck at 16 and was crushed street racing by 22. 105 mph type crushed. My car flew 158 ft over a red light. Crushed the right of my whole body. . I do understand. Just dont let pain hold you back. Pain is weaknesses leaving the body. Sry i have felt pain like most have never felt. And deal with every day. I hope you get what i get out of cannabis. Never the less. I won.

2 Likes

It’s a chemical reaction in the brain…so if you could just get rid of that you would be golden!

1 Like

@BIGE, have you thought about topical salves and things up that alley, that might be some thing you should look into trying with your condition

i have not tried any cannabis salves,but i have tried over the counter stuff and doctor prescribed creams. both had minimal results…any recommendations? our legislators her in ark are dragging their feet on our med.marijuana act we voted in this last election and it is aggravating.

Yes here’s a recommendation,
1-2 oz’s of trim
16 oz’s of coconut oil
1 oz of bees was
1 tablespoon of vitamin e oil

Melt the coconut oil with the 1-2 oz’s of trim or bud, than simmer for about 1-2 hours the longer the time the better the results do not boil.

Once all has been simmered for 1-2 hours, strain trim out of the coconut oil. Once strained mix the infused lol with the beeswax it will take approximately 20-30 minutes to melt the 1 oz of beeswax. Once the beeswax is melted and mixed with the coconut oil mix in the table spoon of vitamin e oil, then put in storage containers let cool (you can put them in the fridge just don’t freeze).

This is the recipe I use, maybe try to make some, and if you do let me know your results, and keep me posted on if it helps

2 Likes

thank you majitoker! i will try this recipe when i harvest…

1 Like

My pleasure keep me updated my friend

1 Like