Here I go again

9 Likes

she’s really putting weight on now

13 Likes

And my last inside grow till fall will be one of those two. Maybe both, depends on how fast they grow. Plan is to keep better of the two, plant the other outside and she if it survives

California dream fem

10 Likes

This is something I wish I would’ve thought of earlier. A picture a day of just one bud or the whole plant. I’m going to do one pic a day of one cola/bud from here on out

I’ll start using a better quality camera too

15 Likes

A lot of green stuff you have there :heart_eyes:. Good job :+1:

3 Likes

Much obliged

2 Likes

Some nice looking tops you have there bud!

2 Likes

@HornHead they look great keep growing and updating love it :+1::v::herb:

@Johnzy81. Thank you and will do. I searched the internet for a picture a day of bud development, but couldn’t find one, wish I would’ve started mine from the beginning so people would have a picture guide

2 Likes

It’s something that you can do next time I will assume that there will be lol :v:

1 Like

Absolutely.

1 Like

Here’s today’s picture a day of the same bud. Enjoy

10 Likes

10 Likes

Woo they are really swelling bud it’s great to see brilliant keep going buddy it all seems to be going great for you :v:

1 Like

Watered with plain ph water today. And today’s bud pic

8 Likes

Decided to drop the lights down a bit. At 17" now. See how she’s gonna respond and if all goes well, maybe continue to drop an inch or two more. I don’t wanna risk burning her, she seems to be doing great where they were, but I don’t want to be missing out either. I’ll just have to keep an eye on it. Not like I don’t do it anyway

7 Likes

Today’s bud picture

7 Likes

9 Likes

They are looking great my friend great too see excellent keep it up :v:.

1 Like

Looks awesome - how many plants are in that pic?