Help Wanted, experience necessary

@High_Times I broke my back racing motocross in '95 and again in '08 and was on every opiate known to man! I’m talking 180-30mg Oxicodone, 60-60mg oxycontin, 150microgram fentanyl pain patches and a plethora of other meds for muscle spasms, etc… per month and I have literally tried over 100 different strains that proclaim to relieve pain and anxiety associated with being in constant pain and hands down, no comparison THC Bomb is by far the strain that delivers. If you grow it, I suggest that you wait till the trichomes are mostly opaque with a strong presence of amber color mixed throughout the trichomes. Too clear, it’s not only a little too speedy or ‘racey’ but the overall medicinal effects won’t be there hardly if at all, but the opaque to moderate amber trichomes give it more of the narcotic effect and fair warning, too much and you won’t get a whole hell of a lot done. Don’t get me wrong, in moderation it can relieve pain while delivering that at peace euphoric feeling with a little pep in your step. As mentioned previously, edibles would be the best way to go for you and your needs. I am very new to hydro growing but I have been growing for over 15 yrs and still do oil for cornbread and brownies, topical ointment, bubbler hash out in the outside washing machine, a tumbler for collecting keif for pressed hash and blast out 2-3 ounces of shatter EVERY grow and not to toot my own horn but I’ve been very successful from flower to concentrates and would be more than happy to be of any assistance that I can be to help in relieving some of your ailments. I KNOW how you feel, and the frustrations and demise of a quality life when your back is against the wall and opiates are smearing you to that wall.
Again, not to toot my own horn, but here is what I’m doing with buds… and it’s easier than a lot of forums and so called professional growers proclaim it to be. However, though I’m very new to this site and it’s much different than most forums ive been a part of in that from my short experience, there are a lot of high level growers who are very forth coming with tanglable info.
Anything I can do for you, just let me know. Hope you find some relief.!

IMG_1084

IMG_1074

14 Likes

I agree thc bomb is a very good narcotic strain if you let her finish later when she ambers fairly well. If you over indulge you will not get anything productive done :joy:

2 Likes

nice set-up and equipment/tools @Dkr8180
i’m ready to expand my extraction processes too…

2 Likes

Thanks garrigan65 for the lists and advisement. I’ve only bought strains from I❤GM.4 so far, 4 more strains in a week.i bought a few I enjoyed in 70s & 80s .like skunk and Maui wow. I’m targeting my disability with the last 6. I’ve picked all but one I need help with. I stopped smoking, growing and selling in 1985. I got busted by state drug task force with 5 pounds plus marijuans, 2 plus ounces of coke, and almost 2 pounds of the stinky pink meth, guns, cash, etc… The usual drug house for a 17 yrsr old in the early 80’s. I havent messed with any of the stuff since.
So now I’ve time traveled 33 years into the future of marijuana horticulture and I’m lost? I’m a smart guy (at least since I was 17). I can read, ask you guys, and build myself medication a pharmacy in texas cant provide.
It seems like everybody has suggested a different strain. Your help is more valuable than all the books and fancy grow systems out there!
Can you please suggest strains from the store sponsoring this board? It’s all I know in this future world of growing flower.
I hurt so bad at night I spit out my mouth piece and have cracked almost all my teeth. The pain caused by one leg spade wakes me for hours. I can’t get up stairs or even a step with my cane. It’s impossible to get to the back of Wal-Mart to get milk. I have a nrurostimulator timplant hat shocks the shit out of me when I walk into stored with into theft devices at doors. Like Target and Wal-Mart. So I walk from car, then get the shit shocked out of me, then it’s time to shop and get shocked again!
I’ve seen doctors in two syared, many doctors and many surgeries. I’m with the best pain management doctor in my state. The other doctors say it is what it is and try to keep me comfortable.
My doctor says same, but is at the forefront of gene therapy. And pain meds from sea snails. Insurance won’t pay for either. At least the rich feel better!
So here I am… in a position that leads me back to mother nature. I’m curing myself! If I have to grow a ton of flowers! My only question is… what do I do with the kilos of flowers that don’t work? I have full custody of my son and will not sell dope. Can I store it until I move to state it’s legal? Sell to dispensary? That’s later.
Please suggest strains from I❤GM. They’re helpful and stand behind product. I’ve looked.most are expensive without the help and guarantee.
Thanks everyone for you input! This in a Kick Ass Board!
*Sorry for any typos

5 Likes

Where do i find Bomb seeds from someone reputable. ACDC too.

1 Like

I can’t and won’t say where because of the rules om this site, but a simple search or reputable ones will land you with a good place to start. :v:

2 Likes

Anyone have input on cO2? I’ve been seeing it mentioned in some of my teading.

1 Like

Here’s another. I’m only growing for personal. Got started today… Any info on long term storage of final product? I’d like to go back to certain strains without planting. I’m working on spinal cord damage, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy R.S.D, and nerve and muscle atrophy. Who said Timothy Leary was dead? LOL That will show my age…

3 Likes

You can order humidity packs. To put in the jars after they are done curing.

1 Like

You wont need to produce any extra c02.

You can vacuum seal them and then store in a cool dark place.

You want a high cbd indica strain for that pain.

Thanks for input. I’m in a position to break law, move to another state, or suffer because can’t catch a !@#$ing catch a plant on fire to check effectiveness! I’ve taken pill form and got dent relief from nausea combined with existing meds.

Can you say? Tolerance after 8 years of same shit different pharma company. I tried politicians, public and private groups for legal trials.

I got nothing but requests for a contribution.

Tell me guys… what’s more dangerous?

Being pumped full of dilaudid 24/7 mixed with a muscle relaxer (baclofen) through an implanted intrathecal pump. Let’s add Xanax, Ambien, dilaudid inpill form for rescue, a seizure med when I’ve never had one (Neurontin), I’m not depressed but Cybalta 120mg for nerve pain, and two more pills no better.

This is the medical cocktail big pharma has reached for to get me through a day as a single father that is has or is raised 4 children alone.

Yet, I’d be jailed if I tried what my friends in the state next to me use legally for carpal tunnel!

I’m ready to get my lawyers to follow me through the miscarriage of justice a basic human need to stop hurting enough to raise my kids and die with the pain relief God put on this earth in it’s natural ability to be a weed?

I feel like burning some shit to the ground! And I don’t mean that weed.

Any ideas that wouldn’t land my kids in foster homes?

Apologize for any typos, !@#$a proof read. You get my point?

Get Outlook for Android

3 Likes

WOW! I had to vent.
Much better now…NOT…

2 Likes

Black… I’m on my second bottle of Jade Ultra CBD oil that costs more than Coca. You’d think insurance would cover it more than the Poppy cocktail I’m taking that costs me $3.26 a month.

Thanks dkr. I’m trying to line some seeds up. Not too many places where I’m at to get stuff without risk of prosecution. I’ve been out raising family. I don’t have any idea of where to source it? I’ve got kids that depend on me only. Thanks again.

2 Likes

@High_Times I feel your pain, literally. Sounds best to make the sacrifices necessary to go on to greener pastures and get somewhere it’s legal. I’m in Hawaii now and it’s pretty lax here now but I’ve been thinking about heading up to northern California for a while and gradually get up farther northwest. Necessity has always been my motivator.

Dkr… Lots of good suggestions . I have a friend that moved there in the 80’s for drug rehab and never looked back. I home school my kiddos ,so I could move anywhere with internet. Lately, I’ve been looking for a sign. Too many memories here…
All I want now is to see if, and how much relief I get?
Then I can consider kids moving away from friends and family.
They had enough bull shit during my 3 year divorce and fight for custody.

1 Like

@High_Times it sounds like you’ve been through it! Yeah I definitely think you need to get out of where you’re at… The last thing you need is issues with kids, legal and such.

I’m in a completely illegal state, (not sure of your location) but I get everything shupped to my door via ilgm and amazon have for over a year now. Everything comes in stealth packagING

1 Like

I think they have added AC/DC to the seed bank here. You can also now find Maui Wowie there too.

The CO2 is meant to boost plant growth. You could take the time to set up a CO2 generator, but spending an hour a day in the room with them will be enough to help them with your respiration alone.