Help setting up grow room

You should bend the others when they catch up and continue to reposition the the bends as they grow to get more light to the stem. Raise the light when they catch up and continue to bend the whole grow the more light you get to the central stem the more shoots you create more shoots more bud.

1 Like

Thanks @ktreez420 for all the luv just passing on some good advice I once heard;)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all of your help. I’m sure as this LST venture continues I will definitely contact you.

1 Like

Thank you for the info…

No problem I’m here to help bro

In the next day or 2 I am going to bend my other girls that are catching up. I have 2 that are not quite there for bending but are close. I have not raised my light, which is still at it’s original height of 18 inches. I have no signs of light burn etc… After I bend my other girls do I raise the light 18 inches above my tall plants?. The tall ones are getting close to the light. Will it be ok to raise even though 2 plants are not quite there yet?. Thanks for your help.

Yes bend and raise the others might be a short phenotype they will be fine you may need to raise them if they stay short.

They are within about 3 inches of the tall ones. So bend the remaining tall ones and raise the light 18-20 inches above the tall ones ?. Sorry for all the questions. So this should be the last light raising???.
When they start to flower should I then turn the bloom switch on on my light?.

If your growing autos put all switches on now and yes bend and raise. You will continue to move light because they will stretch in flower to.

1 Like

Thank you so much I will do that. When they bloom I will start nutes too.

No problem go easy on the nutes and you won’t have to flush in the end.

I planted them in that fox farm ocean mist. I have read on this forum that maybe all they need from start to finish…

Yesterday I LST all my girls and raised the light to 18 inches above all of them. I also turned on the bloom switch on my Viparspectra 600. All looks good and plants are stretching and growing nicely. The girls are digging the more intense light.

2 Likes

I am 4 weeks into flowering phase. I have not used the Dyna Grow Bloom yet, because my plants were looking healthy up to now. From everything I have read I expect the lower leaves to start turning yellow and die off during flowering. My concern is the brown sporadic spotting on some of my upper leaves around the flowers and lower larger leaves. I think it’s a PH issue from everything I have been reading. I am growing in 3 gallon pots and watering as needed, checking moisture levels daily. My Water ph is under 6 and my soil is close to 7. My temp range 68-75, lower temp with lights off. My humidity range is 32-45%. One thing I never see is water run off in my pans my pots sit in. Do you think one problem may be roots are to compacted?. Can I open up the drain holes on my pots?. I am worried about my plants, yet the flowers look good.

How much are you watering with i use a gallon with my girls 3 gallon smart pot and regular pots as for Ph just my two cents you should really get ph from run off because thats your real ph and i would also say keep the runoff at 5.5-6.5 some people do go to 6.8 at very end of flower to lock out some uptake of nutrients at end of flower before flush hope this helps most every brand of nutrients uses a gallon for the starting point and one tsp or 5ml per gallon

I use bottled water Aquafina which has a ph of 5.95-6.0. I first do a knuckle test for dampness then use my moisture/ ph meter. If the girls are dry I use 16 oz per plant almost daily. They are planted in Fox Farm Ocean mist. I have never used any nutes. The Fox Farm ph is 6.8 to 7.0. I believe in the next 4 weeks I will be harvesting. So how much water do you use daily?. I never have run off in the pans under my pots???. Should I be watering so much I should see run off than measure ph run off?. Thanks for your help.

I use bottled water Aquafina which has a ph of 5.95-6.0. I first do a knuckle test for dampness then use my moisture/ ph meter. If the girls are dry I use 16 oz per plant almost daily. They are planted in Fox Farm Ocean mist. I have never used any nutes. The Fox Farm ph is 6.8 to 7.0. I believe in the next 4 weeks I will be harvesting. So how much water do you use daily?. I never have run off in the pans under my pots???. Should I be watering so much I should see run off than measure ph run off?. Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

1 Like

Short answer is i water every fourth day then feed four days later then water four days after feeding and yes to get a correct ph you really need to check runoff i use fox farms ocean forest and at the start of my grow i like 5.5 ph so it took really low water in to finally get there