Help setting up grow room

What material should I use to bend the top horizontal?. How I fasten that material? If I do this then leave light where it is?. I have twine will that work?

You want to use something soft so it doesn’t rub or cut into the plant you can stake it into the soil or tape it to the edge of the pot.

Suggestions what to use…

Soft coated wire if you have any if not use the twine just tie it loosely

1 Like

Just make a loop around the top and gently pull down on the top of the plant until its horizontal and either stake twine or tape to side of pot to secure?. Then don’t change light height?. I have electrical wire also that’s rubber coated. So just bend a loop in that and hook around the stem like in your pictures?.

Yup that’s right trust me it will be hard for you to do emotionally but it’s worth it and your not hurting the plant. Don’t adjust the light until the others some what catch up.

Thanks for your help. Then do the same to the others if necessary?.

Yup when the canopy’s are some what even you will want to spread the plants open I will help you when you get there I’m always on.

Thank you so much…

No problem I know how overwhelming this can be.

Will electrical wire work for this? Solid coated with rubber.

Perfect that’s perfect I used coax cable but if I had electrical wire I would have used that.

Plus it will secure into the soil… thanks man… I will send pics when I do this…

Cool yeah keep me updated good luck bro

Thanks… I also have pipe cleaners I could use.

1 Like

3 Likes

I did a little LST to the taller girl using a pipe cleaner. She bent over stress free. 3 of my girls are catching up to her. 1 is a little slow. So as the others catch up to the taller one, do I remove the pipe cleaner?.

1 Like

Nice no you should continue to bend it and when the rest catch up bend them too.

So the bend looks good?. So should I bend the others the same way?. Do I raise the light once the smaller one catches up?. Then do I unbend once the canopy is level?. Sorry for all the questions. I shoul be going into flower in a few weeks or less?.

1 Like

You can also “super crop” them if you want to/need to. Look it up on YouTube so you can understand it. I would look at all the techniques of training or cropping though, it’s just good to know what you can do to your girls.
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

1 Like