Help setting up grow room

Oops :speak_no_evil: sorry

What do you think of my grow set up.

1 Like

Looks good. I was gonna get a tent but got a plastic cabinet instead for stealthiness. On mine the tallest points one plant is 19" away and one 23" away. 275 watt light

Now I’m curious as to the sweet spot on leds. It’s like a 15" subwoofer it sounds the best at about eight feet away.

2 Likes

Thank you for all of your help.

My concern is light burn on my tallest girl. She is about 4-6 inches away from my Viparspectra 600 watt led light. I have been checking her daily and no sign of light burn. However my other autos need to catch up. So the question is do I raise my light to accommodate my tallest plant?. Will the others eventually catch up?. The other concern is when my tall girl blooms first do I turn on the bloom switch even though the other girls aren’t at that stage yet?.

You need to let the tall one so the others catch up

If your running autos just run the light on full

So don’t worry about raising the light?. The others are slowly catching up. When I put my hand under my light it’s not hot just warm. When I started this grow, the light is 18-20 inches above my plants. This is still the height. My tallest one now is about 4-6 inches away from the top of the plant. My plants all look great and I really don’t want to change anything unless there’s a risk of light burn.

It will get light toxicity eventually. I would watch videos and research LST because you need to LST the tall one plus it will help your yields. Don’t raise the light because you want an even canopy it will help later on. You can raise it if you want but I would still LST the tall one and when the little ones catch up bend those too.

1 Like

This is what I mean.

What about raising the lower growing plants up to make all the tops even?.

1 Like

You can just make sure what your using allows air flow to get to the other pot if not the soil could stay moist. I ran into that problem so just make sure you plan for that. Also you will end up with stubby plants if they are in veg if you want shorter plants then go ahead that would work but I would still LST I know it’s scary on the first grow but it’s worth it.

I have 2 fans going plus goid air flow in my tent.

These were my plants before LST.

this is them now after LST

2 Likes

YouTube cannabis LST. Are you growing photo or autos. If growing regular and you want short plants top them if they are autos don’t top them.

Autos. So don’t raise the lower plants to even with the tallest plant?.

1 Like

No because you want them to stretch I would do a light LST on the tall one can you send me a pic of the tall one I will give you bending suggestions.

Ok so I would bend the top slightly until it’s horizontal be gentle don’t worry within hours she will be pointed back up. This will give the plants time to catch up and build a bigger bush.

1 Like