Help setting up grow room

Aren’t we all lmfao

3 Likes

I wouldn’t. I hang mine to dry for a week then trim to just buds and put in paper bag in between layers of shredded paper bag for a week or two then into mason jars…still in dark

I got a food saver I’ve had for years and never used. Might use on some I’ve cured already to stash it

Should be fine. Two weeks later.

Jheezy,
Nice to hear from you. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Yeah that works lol
I thought it was interesting that you could cure in 7 day with one according to the thread I mentioned :+1:

2 Likes

Im on the Louisiana/Texas border

1 Like

I have harvested my plants and now they are drying.i hung them in my basement in complete darkness, temp is 68-70 degrees and humidity is low 20-30 percent. I have been checking them daily for mold etc… Because my humidity is low do I not dry them for the full ten days?. My grow tent has 2 plants in it so drying there is not an option. I would appreciate your help.
Thanks
Rick0662

If your buds are getting to dry and you can’t increase humidity I would jar them already and burp them 3 times a day for 15 minutes take them out of the jar separate them them put them back. You dont want your buds drying out. So I would jar them now so they can start drawing moisture from each other and cure evenly. Only if your buds are getting crunchy.

They have been drying for 2 1/2 days. Should I also check the stem dryness to make sure it is still flexible?

I just jarred my buds. I am concerned because they were reall crunchy dry, but the stems were still flexible. Do you think these buds will be ok now that there jarred?.

Sorry bro I was doing a major transplant and it was not going good. Your buds will be fine as long as you remember to open the jar and take them out 3x a day for 15 minutes them put them back in a cool dark dry place.

Can I do it twice a day for 15 minutes?. I am at work during the day. Do that for how long?.

Thank you very much for all of your help.
Rick0662

Yeah twice a day is fine just don’t forget or you could get mold.

I say for about 3 weeks and you should be fine.

I checked on my buds in the jars this morning. I aired them out for 15 minutes. They seem pretty dry which has me concerned. The stems on the buds are flexible though. I have 2 more plants to harvest. I probably will dry up them for 2 days and then jar. I ended up with 15 medium Mason jars full of bud. Thanks onc again for all of your help man.

1 Like

No problem just be patient all the moisture in the center of the buds will be drawn out evenly in the jars just burp them so no mold builds up. Great job bro can’t wait to see the next grow.

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

My 2 last plants are close to being harvested. They seem to be taking much longer than my other girls. The trichomes on both of them are milky, but on the buds some of the pistils are still white unlike my other plants that the pistils turned brown. Should I harvest or wait a little longer?. Or does pistil color not play into as much as trichomes?.
Thanks
Rick0662