Help setting up grow room

yep, the bigger the surface area exposed, the sooner it will dissipate, and leave it in the dark.

6.2-6.8 is a good range to be in

I just measured my run off. My ph is 6.3… I think soaking them this weekend helped flush the roots. I ran about a 1/2 gallon through each of them. Plus afterwards light nuting… Should I feed every other watering?.

generally feeding is about once a week… I water every third day and feed every third watering…so,…water, water, feed… but in my “water” times I also add cal-mag and maybe super thrive

How much do you feed. I mixed 1/2 teaspoon of Dyna Grow Bloom in a gallon of water. The last time I fed my plants I used a half gallon between 5 plants. 2 are getting ready to harvest.

how much to feed depends upon the product and what stage your plants are at… I give a gallon per watering and usually get around a pint in runoff… when I feed I give anywhere from a half teaspoon up to two tablespoons of eight different nutrients…then 2 mils of mammoth P and a mil of Super Thrive

Thanks for your help. I have learned a lot from this first grow. Everything was going great until I got to the flowering stage.

So I am close to harvesting 2 out of the 5 of my girls. My trichomes are starting to stretch and get milky. I have read on the Forum that you need to shut off the lights in my grow tent for 72 hours in order mature the trichomes. That won’t be possible do to the 3 other are still not ready to harvest. I will have to dry them in my basement, I have set up an area. Here are some pictures of my plants.

4 Likes

Good job …well done… I didnt give my girls a dark period but I did cut them down before lights on in the dark.

Because I didn’t LST enough on my first grow. I have more mature buds at the top of my plants ready to harvest but, some of my lower buds are not quite there yet. Can just cut and dry the more mature buds while leaving the less mature buds to go a little longer without killing my plant?.

1 Like

Because I didn’t LST enough on my first grow. I have more mature buds at the top of my plants ready to harvest but, some of my lower buds are not quite there yet. Can I just cut and dry the more mature buds while leaving the less mature buds to go a little longer without killing my plant?.
Thanks for your help.

1 Like

You can harvest your plant in sections

1 Like

Is there anything I need to be concerned about?. Thanks for your help man…

No just stress I wouldnt do to much at one time.

1 Like

Once buds are dried and put in Mason jars to cure, how often do you burp the jars and for how many days?. I have read on here after 24 hours burp for 10 minutes daily??. Than buds can be stored in a cool dark place for up to a year.

1 Like

Once buds are dried and put in Mason jars to cure, how often do you burp the jars and for how many days?. I have read on here after 24 hours burp for 10 minutes daily??. Than buds can be stored in a cool dark place for up to a year.

I would do twice a day for 15 minutes take them out of jar separate the bunched up pieces. After a week of that then once a day for 15 should be fine a total of 4 weeks should be sufficient.

1 Like

You might want to check out
"Has anyone used a food saver to cure " thread on here I think you’ll find it interesting I know I did
Haven’t tried it yet but plan on it
Sorry don’t know how to post the link but if you search it you’ll find it
Happy growing :smiley:

But you can smoke what is jarred?. Or what has been dried?.

Once buds are dried they are smokable
You cure for flavor and potency
Curing only makes a good product better :hugs:
But if you can’t wait you can smoke uncured bud :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man… Tired of buying my bud locally lol

2 Likes