Help and advice

.Need advice and help i am new to all this however i also wanted to do some LST. But the stem looks like its hard as a stick half way up yet i can bend the top over very little but i have and av tied it. Can anyone tell me why am in my 4th wk of auto.

as u can see tht is as far as i can bend it without worrying it might snap. Here a picture before i tried to bend it.

1 Like

If it’s a auto flower the reason the stem is getting hard is because your coming into the flower stage
I wouldn’t bend it anymore you can do more damage then good at this point
Autos need to be trained early because of the growth rate
With autos I usually just top them once early on let them do there thing @Mikos
What strain

7 Likes

With the autos, better let things going by themselves. They don’t really like to be cut, or too much bended. But hey it still looks good, now juste let it get all the water it can take, let it dehydrate a little so it’ll get more strengh by having the roots in search of place.
When you use too much water with autos, they become lazy and don’t try to expand their roots :wink:

2 Likes

@Mikos

What these guys said. She will be flowering any day now!

1 Like

One last thing @garrigan62 has a ret thread on topping and cloning autos you should check that one out it a long read but worth it @Mikos

2 Likes

They were called smokey bear. I think its a mix of ak47 and jack herer i was told. @Countryboyjvd1971 i had a short leash that day cause i already spent money of my lights etc. Lol but if this worksout i will do it again with a couple different strains of auto nxt time.Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco? Soil and coco mix with perlite and vermiculite and in terracota plastic pots

Type? Smokey bear auto

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir? 6.0

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds na

Indoor Or Outdoor. indoor

Light System, Size? 300 w cheap chinese

Temps; Day, Night 26 - 28 celcius

Humidity; Day, Night 23-25 celcius

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size 4inch kenly fan carbon filter

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NA

Co2; Yes, No NO