Help a beginner out!

I quit turning red face… now i just laugh and go on… not worth having to watch them jump to catch the joke… lol

again, y’all so good at diagnosis and treatment and do it with a good attitude ---- and a great sense of humor!!! :rofl:

@cheapsweater

So how is the grow going ? You need any help you just ast cause i have plenty of knowledge on it’

Will

if i can keep it straight as to when i watered and when i fed i will be okay.
do my best to write it down but somedays i get to the table and forget what the hell i went to the kitchen for.
yesterday i gave oTwins a cup of week 6 nutrients and a cup of water as i wasn’t sure what i had watered
with last (4 days prior).
The sTwins are looking good with the Mars LED light and the light from the CFL red spectrum.
just hoping for a complete growth cycle. :slightly_smiling_face:

@cheapsweater

I’m the same way…lol
You’ll do just fine Hey your in the best suroundings you could ever ask for…awesome people here.

Will

1 Like

i told hubby that the “screen” was too “tight” so we have cut “bigger” squares, and told him to cut the “ties” in about a 1/4 of what they are out of the bag.
working on getting a bigger fan for circulation and helping them to grow bigger colas (we hope, from my mouth to God’s ears) with a breeze (not hurricane strength ,.lol)
i told hubby that we should leave them be until Friday morning ---- and no peeking… lol…
I just hope i can get these ladies to the end of their life cycle and beyond (, isn’t that a line in a movie— to Infinity and beyond,… lol… )

looking good!!

that looks WONDERFUL!! s/ but you really know how to piss an old lady off showing off like that s/
at least now i know what to shoot for.

@cheapsweater

What are you IMPLYING " SHOWING OFF" And you know what to shoot for?

Wll

1 Like

i’m implying that you have an awfully green thumb… infer what you will /s… :rofl:

1 Like

@cheapsweater

Oh ok had me worred that i said something wrong…lol

almost forgot THANK YOU

1 Like

oTwins:
Did some trimming yesterday of lower branches. Also installed another CFL that also sheds light from the side. So all four a getting great side light and top light. Probably still need to trim up some branches for great bud maturation, but i don’t want to do it all at once: but will if y’all suggest it (don’t want to stress the girls out too much).
Post pics later this week.

sTwins:
Looking good and growing like a weed. (pun intended lol)

3 Likes

@garrigan62 @bob31
I’m quite proud of these girls. They are doing good.
I do need to do some more trimming, just don’t want to stress them too much.

oTwins, Day 71

sTwins Day 52

The closest one i tried to top and not sure if i cut to low or not. but we’ll see.

3 Likes

The gang looks great @cheapsweater keep up the great work!

1 Like

have trimmed a little more and cut 4 of the lower limbs on one of the oTwins. and the sTwins are coming along nicely. If i can keep from watering them too much… i’m very optimistic at this point…

1 Like

@bob31 @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @Nug-bug

oTwins, day 79

sTwins day 60

Any advice?

5 Likes

Look great to me! So my advice would be… hmmmm

3 Likes

Was about to type the same @bob31 & @cheapsweater keep up the good job :clap:

3 Likes

Just keep doing what you’re doing :+1:

2 Likes

@bob31

That’s just what I was thinking…what advice could I give…still thinking…Sorry nothing to say.

Will

3 Likes