Heat stress, curled up leaves. Are they permanently damaged?

And I’m glad I can be of some help

Yea thanks so much I’m glad they are doing some what better this was a big help I don’t have heat problems all the time but when the Temps outside get high my building gets hot an if I’m not here to cool it down it will get hot in there but where it’s cold also sometimes I can’t leave The fan for fresh air on full time cause it would get same as outside an that’s below 40 alot in the night an morning but I have a fan inside the tent an I am going to stay home an watch it the rest of the way but thanks 4 everything

Is it ok to cut leaves off a auto at start of flower I don’t want to slow it anymore

Yea we don’t want them getting that cold when it gets cooler shut your fans down of our them on a low setting right before bed

Are they yellow and how many are there?

A post was split to a new topic: Cheese strain, and it’s my first time doing it hydroponically any tips would be great

Just 3 or 4 leaves on each plant are yellow

You should be able to take all yellow leaves from each plant and see a pretty good change within 2-3 days a week tops and it won’t harm your lady’s, especially if it’s only 3 or 4 in each plant, take them and let me know how they react.

they are looking better got my nuitunts in an gave them half what it says for flowering the nitrogen was so low in my water an one hot day put them though some hard times but it’s 5 days now an they are looking up I got some super thrive, an silacon to help with stress an make them stronger they seem happy now

Still have lots of spots on them but I’m going to learn from this time an got 12 more auto’s starting now but half in hydroponic an half in dirt .What’s a good heater that b I can buy an where at around 40 dollars that I can program an put in my tent so when Temps drop it will start running when it gets below my settings.I got a little tiny one it works but I have to go outside 5 times a night to check temperature I can’t afford to lose any more plants or money on this I’m going to grow these auto’s outside next year they are small an can hide them in my tall grassy garden no one will ever no an they will be done time the pigs,cops start looking for them useally September around here they start flying but I’ll be done an indoors at that time thanks for the help man u help me look into lots of possibilities an think I got them back on track I want to try an harvest these in 6 weeks they will be 10 weeks old then it said 8 to 9 weeks flower 3 week’s after starting they are ready to start flowering but these have been strested an it delayed them do u think they will start putting on weight I use sensi bloom part a part b an Carbo load what is got to make them explode with buds

After a curtain amount of time yea they will gather a descent amount of what, it may have possibly lost a tad bit due to the stressing but won’t be a significant difference, and I’m glad they are looking better, you can see a huge difference in them from the first pictures and the ones recently posted, and I’ll look into the heater and have a post up before mid afternoon so that way there is still to time before night to get it and get set up

As for the yellow dots id look into a foliage spray I use, I use a mix of different things for my foliage, a couple thing I use is bio weed and bio squid as well as camg as well as for foliage sprays it’s not recomended by very many people, but for what is recomended it has great comments and posts, I’m my opinion it works pretty good for a foliage spray, I use azamax, for yellow dots and stuff, MacG may recommend others for it, but do keep in mind in flower they will need a higher ratio of phosphate and potassium over nitrogen, as it also helps with healthy growth for new incoming flowers as well as foliage and stem growth. I will double check another solution for the yellow dots on the leaves as well and put a post up on that as well.

1 Like

For a foliage spray id recommend either liquid karma, or microblast and that should help with your yellow dots on the leaves better than azamax will

Thanks man i can’t get this much help out of my own family so it really thank u for what u helping me with i was using bloom feed but didn’t have any nitrogen in it an in flowering they still need small amounts of nitrogen but now they are doin well l.

Now it got a ph problem one reservoir in can’t get the ph down in have used a half bottle an get it down to 6.7 in use floral organics nuitunts bio thrive u said u use them to in another post are they alright it makes a mess inside the reservoir an on the roots but guess that’s how it works I’m going to go back to soil for the rest of the year until spring i want a different hydroponic set up but I’m going try an grow me 8 big plants take about 4 months to 6 months on them going for high yield skunk,og kush, white widow, blueberry, AK 47, amnesia haze would the bio thrive bio bloom go box last that long in soil thanks buddy. From Kentucky signing out

Yea it will last longer, it requires less nutrients for soil so it will defiantly last longer, and yea not a problem also I will check up on the ph stuff for you and get back to you before the end of the day for sure

And yes when they are in flower they still need nitrogen, the ratios I use for mine to help them stay nice healthy and green is and this is between all of them and they thrive on it, but the ratios I use are, 9-50-10, 0-50-30, And 5-45-19, and then mix a 0-0-0 solution which is a little bit of calcium an magnesium to stable it out and they get huge my biggest one hit 6ft tall and 5ft around from side to side

Is the ph problem on the hydro or soil plants so I know which one in trying to help with

Hydroponics the ones in soil are thriving I want to get the hydroponic down so I can grow in it an no what’s wrong I ant got no problem in soil I got some good ground an dug up some an mixed it with a few things nitrogen, perlite, peat moss an plus I feed litely with organics an they are doing good but everytime I fix a problem in hydro I get another but still they are growing with the ph 6.8 not showing problems yet I got me a meter ph meter I can’t afford a ppm yet just trying to get these auto’s done I need a book on bubbler systems can I find a free ebook to read offline

I honestly don’t know if you can download a free e-book about bubbler systems, that’s one I havent tried

And as far as ph goes it could be any where from 6.5 to 7.0 id see what does best for them, and get MacG’s opinion as well