@Hogmaster @Dumme @Mrcrabs @AquaponicSteve
I need some help here guys. I ran my first experimental run smooth with not real problems.
So we started a second run with some plants given to me by a buddy.
And the problems started shortly after putting these healthy happy ladies into our setup.
The setup is:
Dual root zone aquaponics, with CHOP planter bed.
Tent is inside, fish tank is outside plumbed through the wall.
2 indica crosses 1 sativa cross
Water temps in tank 65°~75°
Tent temps 70°~82°
Ammonia 0 ppm
Nitrite 0 ppm
Nitrate 5 ppm
Soil is back gold mixed with worm dirt from worm bin
Use DTPA for Iron
Recharge in soil every other watering
Age Old Organics brand bloom nutes in flower now.
Foliar feed silica before lights on once a week or so.
2 koi, 2 goldfish, 2 algae eaters, and a handful of minows.
Walfart floating and sinking pellet food for fish.
Flipped to 12/12 on the 14th. So almost 10 days in flower now.
They had these deficiencies in veg also so it isn’t something that has just started since flip. I know I shouldn’t have flipped to flower until I had everything straightened out. But I was running into height issues and is why I flipped with problems unsloved
Hope I didn’t screw the pooch doin that!
But the problems started in new growth first.
When I first noticed it starting about 2 weeks ago.
Here are some pics of the 3 plants.
The smallest, newest sativa first from the left is looking like it’s the least affected.
The black dog in the middle looks like she’s turning totally yellow on top new growth and spreading down.
The Afghan northern cross on the right seems to be doin better then the black dog but not great either.
Black dog (middle)
Northern cross (right)
Hope the pics are worth a damn and you guys can see.
And thanks for taking the time to read this long ass post!