Having issues like most newbies

You should be able to find other free extraction programs from places like Cnet’s “download.com” for free.

That will download the RAR program file ?

They probably have something, they almost have a version of almost anything for free if you look hard enough, lol.

Will and stoner , I been literally trying to do every aspect to the measurement you guys been advising , I have the up most respect of what you guys know , and what I don’t ? Hell I even purchase garrigan62 soil mix . But I update a photo of the surviver and maybe you guys could respond on from at first to now .

I’m not sure what you were asking right there, but I’ll help however I can, lol.

my mass investment in soil mediums .

1 Like

this is the plant I’m been trying to saved and hopefully get to finish.

1 Like

it looks like it may have a chance .

Honestly, I think you are trying to do too much, too soon. I am not really a soil growing guy, and when I do use soil, I do keep it real basic and simple.

Latewood is the soil guru here, in my opinion. I’m sure he’d be happy to help as well when he notices this thread. He is a bit blind though, so try and keep your questions very short and to the point to make it easier for him, and me, actually, lol. Not to be rude, but sometimes Yoshi, you write whole novels, almost like war and peace lol, and it is hard to read and keep up with what you are trying to get at. help us help you and keep it to one or two direct short questions, and we’ll be able to help you much easier and more quickly.

1 Like

Cnet.com okay I’ll look into it , and garrigan62 will again have to send the link , because since I could not get it to download , I deleted not knowing how to …stoner I really haven’t been asking much , but I have been reading tons of forums and responses of you guys on here , making valuable footnotes of information . Im not sure if I turn the plant around from defiencies , but it looks like it has new life . Hell its only 7 weeks into veg .

I see the damage to some leaves, but it does look like it is vibrant and growing healthy now. I think it should be on the mend and you should be able to get a decent harvest from it.

Yeah , I understand I’ll keep it simple here on out , so I don’t over load you guys .

1 Like

Thanks, it is truly appreciated, especially like you said, so we don’t get overloaded cuz we do have to read a lot of stuff to try and get to everybody’s questions, lol.

It actually look better than it did before . It grew 4 new nodes after topping but with lower leaf issues I’m not sure I corrected yet …hopefully in time .

1 Like

Sorry I missed the last part of this tread. I got some bad news today, my sisters daughter past away last night so I’ve been kinda tore up about it.
I will resend those to you not problem go to

WinZip.com and download there program winzip and you will be all set

Will

My prayers and condolences is with you and your family brother during this time of bereavement . Universal God we ask for healing for Will 's family .

Thank you so much for the kind words Yoshi

Will

I resent those files to ya via e-mail
I really hope it works for you this time

Will

your welcome brother .

Now I have fans , I figured out real fast I’m gone need a day and night temperature controller with a co2 reader , seen a few but again another $200 to keep consistency in humidity & temperture . Who would of thought this was quick , simple and easy . Temperture & humidity plays a big part in watering and plant defiencies . Without controlling temperture correctly , I’m gone continue having problems trying to finish a plant . With the ability to set a day time temperture and a night time temperture will definitely help big time . I won’t have much time to baby sit in the next few months . Hope the piggy bank got enough quarters and dimes and nickels .