Having issues like most newbies

That model works ? I was thinking more less of the other models of connecting a filter to it later in the flowering stages when the plants start to smell , but I’m just trying to control the heat as for now with lights on full spectrum once the reach 4-6 weeks in veg . Now with my light turn down the bloom red spectrum to about 30% and the veg blue spectrum to about 60% my heat levels drop to 76 degrees and humidity about 58% which is better than what it has been the last 2 days . But that model will work , plus I can run a filter to it later Will ?

There is one on that link for $26 I seen as well , same model I think ?

Ya…I figured you would check out to hole link. They have good prices and free S&H I believe
Now I can’t upload pic’s I have to go and buy a new device

Will

Okay thanks brother … I’m like brainstormed with it all and like $2100 in and still cannot get not consistent growing to even make it to flowering . I guess I need to decide on what fan than its going to be co2 process which I have to reach . Well thank you so much but it’s all trial and error , need to say the seeds are costly to start growing and yet can’t finish because of so many bumps and freaking curves that arise along the way . Seen 6 nodes and pretty leaves and than all help broke loose , lost 2 plants and been fighting like hell to save the one , manage to revive it but now I started og Kush and ww a and really don’t want to screw up . Trying to get heat , humidity , and temperature under control so when I use ILGM nutrients I don’t have problems . But again I don’t know how to apply co2 and not ready with heat issues .

You say another device to upload pictures , you mean phone or computer ?

That plugs into my lab top. I take pic’s with my phone and upload through the lab top using microSDHC Adapter.
The adapter failed.You can upload pic’s can’t you?

Will

Say Yoshi,

Did I e-mail you my Complete Guide On Sick Plants
I can’t remember if I did or not
If not send me your e-mail and i’ll send it to you

Will

No you have not sent me the sick plant guide . But I’m considering this 6’ fan model you sent me a link to and yes I can upload pictures on phone , iPad , or computer . Now my tent is just a 2x2x5 which is only 20 square feet . I think that fan would be perfect , because the model with the switch I want is $59 and the model you showed me is $25 on Amazon . Can I put a filter on it or should I just buy 2 one goin in and one coming out with carbon filter ? My e-mail is parsonyoshi@yahoo.com …I’m sitting here waiting on your response.

this set up ?

this is much cheaper

Your guide should be there…let me know what you think…it’s awesome

Will

That’s a good question,
My last grow didn’t have any smell but was kick ass lol
I myself went with just the two air in and air out . If it starts to smell order the filter right away

Will

I have two vents on my ceiling I connected my two fans to some 6" insulated ducking pulled out the air vents and put the insulated ducking through the hole and all the heat and or smell go’s up into the attic lol

Will

Did you get the guide ok?

Yeah I got it but could not view on my tablet , I’ll try my desktop .

Good deal I know you will love it and use it all the time

Will

Hey will I tried to download and it didn’t work so how can I google it , I found out that my ph at 6.9 - 7.0 was to high for my indicate bag seed plant because it lock out magnesium , and that’s what caused my lower plant leaves started yellowing on the tips spreading through the whole leaf leaving the middle of the leaf green and top leaves still healthy green and bottom leaves yellow . So the web said Epsom salt or dolomite lime would fix it with either watering or to liar spraying , I’m thinking of mixing the lime and salt in a gallon measurement instead of a quart , because I been out of school too damn long to remember how to break down fraction into quarts and gallons is been my down side of plant feeding big time . From my understanding in veg for soilless medium. Ph should be 5.8 like hydro and soil should be 6.8 at the highest , mainly 6.0-6.5 for best intake and seedling not to be in cold temps , (TDS) 800-3000 ppm . Another thing that ph up can cause a salt lock up as well trying to adjust water . So I’m going to try 6.0 with liquid nutrients fox farm trio and hope the lime and Epsom salt and hydrogen perioxide would fix it my magnesium issues , because soon as I remove those leaves it rapidly spread to the next set immediately . But if you can e-mail the sick plant forum to google I might can find it and download it because the link you sent I could view it due to the RAR program . My seedlings is showing growth but I have one showing yellowing in the leaves , so I’m wondering if the soil mix is causing mag lock out for some reason . So I’m re-evaluating the mix to start seedlings , probably going to just used coco coir and perlite for seedlings and after 3-4 weeks depending on growth I would transplant one in the fox farm ocean forest and one in the fox farm potting mix red bag with perlite and vermiculite mix to see how things work , and one in the roots organic and one just in coco coir and perlite to see how the 4 turns out and go from there . But yeah I had to put my prescription glasses on to do all that reading for like 4 hours , hell I didn’t even check my stocks portfolio yesterday or my internet marketing company status stores online hell , trying to learn all this precise details to grow my medicine properly and consistently . Latewood and macgyver they give great information but actually they can only track so much do to not knowing all what a grower had added or not add to a grow through photo’s , so it’s all a guess from they own trial and error , don’t get me wrong these guys know a hell of lot of info when it’s comes to growing but they can only go off of what should be done not what an anxious person trying to add all kind of unnecessary stuff to try and rush a plants growth . But I think from the pictures I’ve seen due to what my plant looks like it’s definitely magnesium lock out and hopefully the Epsom salt and lime application fix it , or should I just get some cal mag , it so I think I have a small bottle of it in the recipe for success package of plant nutrients . But it’s they time to sleep as of 2 pm here and they won’t wake up until 8 pm tonight , that’s when I will do the watering deal and I found out that applying co2 is as simple as carbonated water …duh didn’t know a damn sprite would give a growing plant co2 hell . All information is not verbal , something’s you just have to read and find it , but I’m learning a lot that this will not just be that damn easy but it’s worth the rewards …stay in touch brother and if possible I would like to see how you have your fans set up . I bought the 4’ ven tech with variable switch , about to order carbon filter and that $25 dollar model you sent a link for , so I can move air in and scrub hot air coming out when I get to where my LED lights has to go full 100% spectrum with 3-4 plants in 3 gallon buckets in a small 2x2x5 tent . I think my humidifier mister is working okay , but I bought that wireless dehumidifier and hopefully it works for flowering , not sure yet because I have not reach that far into growing yet . But soon as these seedling grow the forth node I’m going into flower .

Hopefully in a month or so I can post pretty pictures of my girls doing great , but I’m no contender right now , this has become a very expensive science project , with a big fat F for failure , but I hopefully I get all figure out , since I’m out of work for another 2 weeks .

I ordered 2 fans with carbon filter , still waiting on ILGM plant protector package , hadn’t heard a peep from Claire yet after trying to send her a message . Thankful for the seeds and booster making through the mail I must say but hopefully this gets fixed in the next week . Have not really got my growing start up process completely figured out yet , still reading and trying to learn , been get tons of information from latewood and macgyver and garrigan62 on this growing science , but not quite there yet , will someday , not gone quit just yet until I can grow a plant consistently to harvest . But thanks a lot for this support forum and the help these guys try to give on account to each and everyone of us that’s trying to grow for medical reasons or commercial profits , I can only imagine how timely it can be trying to answer 1,000’s of questions and concerns on rookies and beginners trying to grow , plus help with orders not getting to the customers locations . So to Robert and the ILGM family of crusaders I like to thank each of you personally for making great efforts and strong morals of support to those who are in need , are those who just trying to profit off you guys experience , I have much gratitude and humble respect for you guys and your ILGM network , thank you !!!

2 Likes

My plant the bag seed in the 3 gallon is now 7 weeks old and it does not by no means impress me considering all the photos I see on here of some plants . Now I stressed it out and think I final got it figured out I think . It’s showing new growth after being topped and transplanted from the 2.5 to the 3 gallon . The stalk is about big as a pencil or writing pen . I think it’s indica strain by the leaves , and I realize my ph was wAy off , so I flush with sledge hammer and 6 gallons of water and it revived in a week or so . Than my watering schedule has been off as well , not keeping a written log of it , so I started trying to read the plant being my first time . Now should I transplant it to a 5 gallon or try and finish it in the 3 gallon . I have 4 seedlings that’s less than a week old right now , one ogkush and 3 Heriberto seeds that was given to me by a breeder . My plan is to first learn a watering schedule which I think I figured out and a feeding schedule that I think will work as well . Feeding I think should be every other watering or once a week , have not really figured that out yet but trying . Now as the nutrients , should I mix them in different jugs to feed are all in one gallon jug together , not sure on how that should work , because what I have been doing has not given me the results of confidence of going in the right directions here, so any suggestions will help . I don’t want to used the ILGM booster nutrients to not waste it until I’m sure of what I’m doing right and wrong . But I want to grow a mother plant and just sea of green to keep a quality stash of good smoke . Not trying to produce pounds that seems to be a lot of curing and processings , don’t have that kind of time with work and business . I’m sure to do this I will need a separate grow tent setup which I’m in the process of gathering all necessities for as money become available . But do to lots of information and blog forums , it becomes confusing of what works trying to compare all the different strategies . Any explanations on watering and feeding would help . I learn the ph has to be no more than 6.2 in soil for vegging plants , and 5.8 for seedlings up to 3-4 weeks old before giving nutrients . Now is this correct , just soil measurements not hydro .

1 Like