protector kit from ILGM , and hopefully in a day or so it should make
through the mail , and I should have some very nice looking plants to
show support to ILGM growing family that you guys are the real deal in
helping ordinary people to stealthily supply themselves with quality
grade medical medicine for the ones who are in need of top grade herb to
live normally without prescriptions pills that helping one thing but
destroying the human liver . Thank you guys and wish me luck , hopefully
my second time out the starting gate this quarter horse show be able to
win , place, or at lest show ā€¦happy growing !!!

Why donā€™t you just put them into qt size pot then when there ready, to the 3 or 5 gal bucket less transplant the less shock. This way you are only transplanting one time not three
Just a thought.

Will

I was told by someone on here to transplant using that method , but yes it makes sense to do it once . So plant seedling in 2.5 after germinated and than in 4-6 weeks or so depending on the growth transplant to a 3 gallon or 5 would be better. Now my question is could a plant successfully finish to harvest in. 3 gallon indoors or at least a 5 for full maturity . I was told I could finish in a 2.5 liter and actually had some root bound issues that caused a few other leaf problems that it brainstormed me being a beginner , I just decided to transplant to a 3 gallon after having all kind of leaf issues and new soil and it showed revival and new growth . So itā€™s still holding on trying to regroup from so much stress but still have yellowing on bottom fan leaves , but topped it and itā€™s actually growing 2 new set of nodes with really green leaves , but I also bought a better built light with dimmeable switches for veg and bloom and I believe this XTE 200 Diamond series advance LED will definitely give it the intensity and full spectrum at the watts the light says , because there is a serious difference from the 400 watt led and this new light . Itā€™s a 200 but itā€™s much bigger than that 400 by at least 8 inches and the diodes is the most recent technology . Just in a day of a full 18 hours after putting to planted seedlings in there , that usually takes 2-3 days to sprout , they sprout in 18 hours of running after re-doing the tent last night ā€¦very impressed and have high expectations that I can definitely reach success , that 400 watt just didnā€™t seem like itā€™s was putting out enough spectrum and intensity like this advance light. But in all hopes wish me luck , waiting on plant protector from ILGM to arrive , so I can have everything to grant me success to get a decent harvest in about 14 weeks.

Thatā€™s what I do and iā€™em getting ready to put my clones with root system now into qt. size pots then like you said and than in 4-6 weeks or so depending on the growth transplant to a 3 gallon this is what I grow in till finish. The reason is because my grow tent is 76 " tall with lights hanging 12 - 18" plants in 3 gal with that all said it leaves just en room for a 3 ft. plant with room from plant to light So for me a 5 gal bucket is just to tall

Will

Hey yoshi, been reading your posts. I started with exactly what you have now. W/W and OG with Roberts booster trio. Their great strains to start with. And your getting great advice. The only thing I would add is get cal-mag to supplement the booster when you get to flower. I didnā€™t need it in the veg stage. But just be careful not to overdo it as their in the mass and flower booster already but I saw deficiencies about 4 weeks in. Half strength was where I stayed at. I have the Botanicare cal-mag plus. Youā€™ll love the booster. Itā€™s worth every penny. I got great yields from the OG. The W/W I cut way too soon. Impatience. Oh well live and learn. Good luck

Thatā€™s good to hear , so Mikea can you like give a small detailed schedule on the watering and feeding , and you think biotonical cal mag ? Because if that worked , than I would hate to get that far and close to experiment with something else .

Now will I need co2 in a 2x2x5 set up ? The guy I know that grows and breeds said no , but Iā€™m thinking maybe just enough added in the flowering stage in between week 2 or 4 of flowering , but again I have yet to get that far . But Mikea your schedule would be greatly appreciative at this point because Iā€™m trying to do 3 plants , one of each strain to have options and to see what I would prefer of the 3 and stick with that before I make changes in strains , after reading tons of blogs that every strain respond differently in certain climates and temperatures . So if you would can you like email at parsonyoshi@yahoo.com your schedule so I can make a note of it as a guide line . Now I have Roberts feeding and watering schedule , and been trying to dial in my own , but I made a few costly mistakes that could of been catastrophic but the bag seed plant survived and revived . But I have no clue with the next to , so any information will help . Again measurements per gallon , and weekly schedule , and topping or pruning techniques would help to as well . Im afraid Iā€™m going to need another tent maybe the next size that would hold maybe 4 plants vertically due to limited space Iā€™m not trying to get crazy with it . But I will purchase another XTE advance lighting LED , most likely another 200 because you can pig tail from one to thee other , and this light is kick ass from what I experienced in just 2 days .

this where Iā€™m at now with everything , but this light is has impressed me in just 2 days more than the 400 watt I started with .

Here ya go Yoshi.
Hope this helps

Will

Ok I save it to my favorites and phone , so the first feed seems to be in week 4 before the switch to bloom according to the chart . So in the first 3-4 weeks are until it reaches 12ā€™- 16ā€™ just water in the super soil medium.

So my temperature is around 84 .5 F and humidity is about 74% . Do I need a carbon filter and intake exhaust fan set up to stabilize grow room temperature , or is these temps and humid ok . If I need a fan and carbon filter set up which one would be best for a 2x2x5 ? This should finalize all items to run room consistently and effectively until I can set up the 3x5 x5.5 ā€¦any knowledgable advise would be considered ?

Temperature is kinda on a limit ā€¦ i never let temp goes over 80F just in case ā€¦ U could try open a bit the window/door of the tent it might work since its aint that big of a problem

Hey Yoshi. I tried but canā€™t get the link provided by Garrigan62 to load up but it wonā€™t. Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s 1 mil to 1 liter. And thereā€™s 3.78 liters to a gal. I upped mine to 5 mils per gal. But started at the recommended dosage provided and upped it slowly. You wonā€™t want to mix a gal when watering now when their so young as you will be wasting a lot of booster as Robert recommends using it within 3 days of mixing. So half or quarter it as needed. The cal mag I got almost 6 weeks into flower as I had to order it online. They donā€™t have much in the way of nutrients where I live. I noticed the deficiencies about 3 weeks into flower and another week to figure out what it was. I only went to 3 mils per gal when feeding and though they didnā€™t get much because of the lateness, there was definite improvement before I started flushing. Be careful of the dolomite lime as well. Your using fox farms o/f as I did and youā€™ll notice a drop in ph at the roots after a while. Check that every time you water as MacG recommended. The best thing to do Iā€™ve found out is to mix it with the soil before potting. Iā€™ve got some Iā€™m transplanting today that mixed with other things like bone and blood meal with other additives almost 2 months ago. It allows the additives to work in the soil so as not to be so ā€œhotā€ as Iā€™ve heard. Itā€™s a sort of supersoil. You want to be careful of the lime because it will raise your ph at first right around where you need it in the 6ā€™s. But it starts really activating after a while and my ph skyrocketed. Thankfully it was at the end so I just harvested. A little early but I wasnā€™t complaining. I wish I had been as prepared as you are now. Wouldā€™ve saved a lot of money. I went with 150 watt hpsā€™s and had a hell of a time with heat issues. Now Iā€™ve got 2 platinum series p300 leds. Love em. I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of anyore assistance. Happy to help

Hey sorry that link didnā€™t work try this,

003-Marijuana-Booster-Feeding-Schedule.pdf

I hope it works this timeā€¦

Will

Thanks Garrigan62 but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s my problem on this end. It just wonā€™t load. Iā€™m going to try shutting it off to see if that helps. To Yoshi, I read your last about the filter and fan. I bought a 4 in. inline fan with filter and wish I had bought the 6 in. after as it will move more air. I like you have a smaller tent. 2.5 squared x 5ft. As for whatā€™s the best. Well the phresh filters are supposed to be the best from reading the reviews. Thatā€™s mainly how I judge items Iā€™m going to buy, off of the reviews they get from people that use them. I have both an Ipower fan with filter that came together with ducting and clamps. Itā€™s fine for now but will be buying the phresh filter when I need to replace it.

Oh ok then, hope you get it to work
I have three 6ā€™ fans one for air in and two for air out no filters

Also, I use ipower lights and I to read the reviewā€™s

Will

Can I duck on fan 6 inch that will pull heat out of grow tent and carbon filter to control the smell later into flower . My heat has went up by 15degrees with 400 watt itā€™s like top out at 76 , but with advance light itā€™s like 86.5 to 89 and humidity went up 7 % from 56 to 64 % !!!

You sure can, I have two 6" fans sucking hot air out and one fan blowing in.
Iā€™em in flowering right now so when the light is on I have a standup fan blowing cool air from my AC unit in the window.
I know the humidity is low 30 - 40% Heat 76 84 degrees
And iā€™em using two 1000w hps ipower lights
hope this helps

Will

I found a ven tech for $47.99 6ā€™ or 4ā€™ no filter though . I think with a filter would be best when I get to flower to help with the smell .

found one for ya, this is what I have and I have 4 of them, I use no filters

6" Inline Duct Booster Fan 240CFM Cooling Exhaust Blower for Home Grow Tent Room
$33.95
Buy It Now
Free shipping

If this link donā€™t workā€¦let me knowā€¦ok

Will