Having issues like most newbies

Hey Garrigan62 go to the beginner forum and look under mainlining and manifold clones by Chappy and you can get an idea of a picture of main lining .

This is what you want. I use this in the room. What I was talking baout was the vortex set-up. The other set-up is a ventilation booster fan you can buy at any home store.

I use an 8: booster to draw hot air from tent, and scrub it with

the 6" Vortex through duct work to the outside.

Sorry about the late response.

And; Congrats Guys!!! 1st topic to go over 200 posts :).

Looking good man,I must say your doing pretty damn well for a beginner.I hope I do half as good as you for the first time

Yoshi, I did not forget pictures; I thought I was quoting a post above with pictures. I fixed it anyway.

Cash, I am not a new grower. Must have me confused with another member. Peace all :slight_smile:

latewood i know your not a new grower duh! I wasn’t talking to you I was commenting on yoshi’s pics you know the ones right above my post

Now that was well said. Iem sure after everyone’s first grow,
They all feel the same way, I did

Will

I do not supply a dispensary! I am a one person/personal grow, for myself, and that is it. I have worked in the past with people who do bigger grows, but I most certainly do not grow for a dispensary or grow very much at all. I keep well within my State’s plant and weight limits for my personal medical grow and I do not share my medicine with anyone else! Thank you very much! SMH!!!

I could very well be wrong but from what I’ve read cali is the only state that people can sell to dispensaries,I read that in Colorado the state gov hands out r.f. tags for every plant you wanna grow if you own a dispensary cause you have to grow everything you wanna sell yourself

If you have transparent buckets I hope you’re not gonna do hydro. Your water may develope algae.

No I have a 5 gallon bucket with the drop net top for hydro , but I’m not quite ready for hydro just yet . Will take a shot at it though , really want to run soil at least 2-3 more times before I upgrade .

1 Like

Yoshi My finish weight was just over one pound and 5 g of blond hash.

I changed things around on the mainlinig they all are comming back just fine.
Miner set back…lol

Will

1 Like

Nice grow Will !

I am happy that I got a half pound and am anxiously waiting my next grow. Eight oz will keep me happy for a long time ! ! Am traveling for about three months, so I will not be growing for a while. Not really the best situation I am growing in, but as long as I can keep my medicine supplied, that’s all that matters. I only grow for myself right now. The neighbor that I was growing some for and had cancer died, finally out of his pain. He used Blueberry and White Widow for his condition and helped it helped his symptoms greatly. He died not using any meds for his condition, only pot, and he was more comfortable at the end than most of my patients that had cancer.

I am researching curing and cell biology a little farther while I am not growing and see what I can do to maximize the amount, taste and flavor of my grows. I am going to go back to my college prof, who is a great grower himself. He and I can go back through the chemistry of curing and maybe I can get an advantage there. Being a Bio and Chemistry major, I need to start using my education to get better results. Just a game to occupy my time, with no job, I have to keep myself amused.

Gerry

Good job Garrigan & tx growman , my reasoning is closer to my heart than a neighbor , it’s my older sister , I’ve lost my oldest sister to the same colon cancer . She tried to do , but the chemo keeps her down after treatments , so I thought I would step down from ministry to help .

1 Like

hey garrigan this is two colas from my main lined girly , it still has time left to mature , but it’s mostly 40% milky trichomes , so to get a jump on the curing and a go a the Rick Simpson oil , getting close .

2 Likes

So you going to make the Rick Simspon oil. I have made that useing a rice cooker real easy to make. But the buds look awesome Yoshi

Will

1 Like

Yeah g-man , I got it made and mail it to my sissy , I should know if my efforts was not in Vein !!!

1 Like

Oh they won’t be…you are going to come out smelling like a rose…lol

You be carefully mailing that shit…ok

Will

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m growing one white widow , main lining for 16 colas , so this time it will be one girl all by herself . This will be a more precise grow , to master the main lining technique with super cropping and scrogging .

1 Like

That is awesome that’s about all I can say…that’s what item trying to achieve. Yoshi. Iem going to post a few pig’s of the ones I trimmed way to much Well you wouldn’t believe how they look now. Maybe you could tell what to do cause I just don’t see or get what to do.

Willy

1 Like