Has anyone grown Gold Leaf?

Thanks, is Galaxyhydro and Marshydro pretty much the same thing? All their lights look the same and are about the same price. I am thinking about getting a 300w for when I flower next.

You need advance , or I do have the 400 watt , that’s negotiable ?

How high are you right now?

How high on what the cost ?

I think it’s slowly progressing with advance light Mac g , what you think , it’s still some reddish stems , but I’m folia feeding with magic cal and Epsom salt hoping it will fix it .

same plant 2 weeks ago ?

same plant from under led . I think it made improvements , only feed it twice with ILGM booster 1 cap on my bottles is only measured at 2.5 ml , not 10 ml , and I used the 1 cap at 2.5 to a measured half gallon at ph 6.0 and tds 1200 roughly . I don’t know if that’s right , but seemingly it made progress ah little . I’m thinking one more week to flower all 5 . Big plant will be 9 weeks and 4 little plants will be 5 weeks . They only had water today at 6.0 and foliar feed with magic cal solution with ah lil molasses and super thrive . Hoping this fix the reddish stems , but they are only reddish on top of the stem and green on bottom , that’s confusing , have no clue . Any suggestion Macgyver or latewood , Garrigan62 , Robert , somebody ?

the 4 little guys are also growing rapidly . So in a week or so they should have they 4 th node , if so that will motivate me to go to 12/12 and hopefully I can continue the consistency in flower so they can finish , fingers , toes , and eyes crossed at the same time.

I got the MarsHydro 144 x 3 watt reflector series. 432 watts. I got the reflector series so I could turn off the grow lights and only run the veg lights. Turns out it was a wash, I was told many times to leave all spectrums on during the grow. Seemed to work really well for me. I have had no complaints with the light. Has done everything I would have expected. Only cost $285 from the website. Seems to be working well for me.
Good Luck and Good buds in your grow.

TxGrowman

Thank you Tx,

I actually got a 147watt (or so it says) LED a few weeks ago but I am still looking to get something like a Mars or Galaxy hydro bigger and better. I was using some cheap CFLs and my plant was really sprouting up, I got my LED light and within a day my plant shot up a few inches and was touching the light. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. However, I had the same thing happen a few times with my CFLs and the plant would always burn and with the LED there was no burn and the lights are very cool (temp wise, they also look pretty cool though too.) However again, recently I have noticed all the upper leaves on my plant seem to be bleached and drying up so I have no clue what the heck is going on.

Hey Imnewatthis. I don’t now what kind of LED you’ve got but I’m pretty sure you should keep you’re light at least 12 but more like 14 to 16 inches away during veg. And even more than that the better the light. That’s what’s causing you’re bleached and curling leaves. Just back them off a little and you’ll notice a huge difference. The plant should definitely not be touching the light. If you watch YouTube at all, catch a show on there called justintimetogrow. He’s trying a Mars 1200 now. Also there’s medgrower1. I believe that’s the name. He just finished a grow off with the same unit. Good luck

Thank you, I figured since the light is not producing heat it would be OK for it to be close, I did move it higher when I found it touching, is the light just too powerful and dries it up or something?

in 2 days with advance lights , they seem to be making progress . But I’m still reading hopefully I can stay going forward .

Yeah their looking real good. And yes it’s too much light that it overwhelms the production of chlorophyll and it shuts down. There’s more to it but that’s the short of it. So just play with it and you’ll find the sweet spots in veg and flower to make the most of your light. I’m growing tomatoes along with mine and I started bleaching those at 14 in. Had to back it to 18 and all the plants love em.

Yeah it’s set at 21 1/2 inches from the canopy , and I’m thinking this is the sweet spot , 2 inches lower , or higher it was so vigor . So yeah 18-24 inches could the glory of seeing progress .

I’m impress with that og Kush in the back , & the white widow left is really showing great responses .

Okay here is my question , the bigger plant is at 8 weeks and the smaller ones is at 4 weeks . Now do to the feeding schedule on 5-6 weeks of changing the nutrient ratio . The next feeding is just ph water only at 6.0 . My question is the next fertilizer nutrient feed , do I add the grow and bud together ph at 6.0 than feed before I switch the lights , are switch them with just the water feed and follow the grow & bud combo after the lights has been switched . I’m not sure on how to follow the process to switching . I have to do it now are the big plant won’t have room to flower .

I just bought an Advanced LED Lights. They are made in the USA and so are their 5 Watt Cree lights. They have the full spectrum including the UV and IR. So far I like what I am seeing with the LED but I am 19 days into flower. I have the light at 28 inches. I have 5 nodes on each of my 6 plants (2 Goldleaf and 4 WW) and the tallest one is only 3 1/4 inches tall. That is pretty compact nodes which I hope will translate into some nice tight buds. if you want to check out these lights just go to www.advancedledlights.com. I bought the 300 XTE series. They are kind of pricey but the Amercan made sold me.

You will love the results trust me , have you seen ice mud videos on YouTube , but I’m witnessing the results myself , and yes 20-28’ is what I noticed the sweet spot for the light distance without burning or bleaching the leaves and the plants seems to thrive at that distance . I’m buying the XTE 400 for my next tent , and also when you get back to vegging , the blue & white spectrum by itself is great for vegging , and the last week of flowering the red & uv spectrum by itself it great to finish and create massive resin production .

iv’e just done GL under 600w hps in a 1.2 x1.2 x2m tent in a coco system at 16 to 12hr fast heavy resinous buds it came out awesome ! .