Harvesting and drying

I don’t want to over grow my plant to where it loses its potency,

can anybody give me advice as to how close I am to pulling it up out of the pot and drying it

5 Likes

@MaineCoonMom

How are ya? Haven’t seen you around!

How old from flowering is she? And refresh my memory what strain she is?

Certainly getting frosty!

1 Like

How are you.
Shes a Super silver haze, been flowering about 6-8weeks, more or less. As you know, our weather has been great. I finally brough her in today. Smells awsome

2 Likes

calling for frost tomorrow morning. Your instincts are good. I don’t see an amber trichomes on her yet @MaineCoonMom

SSH is a nice strain. If I had to guess, I’d say a week or maybe two. Do you know how to look at the trichomes? You need 200x magnification or higher to really see them properly

2 Likes

What colour are tricones?? Thay look milky to me

It just depends on the effects that your looking for … I push my ilgm ssh to about 11 weeks before I harvest… :wink:
:v: :sunglasses:

@bob31 @Caosred @peachfuzz
When I take pics , I magnify them. They are still milky. I worried because there is a bit of brown in the buds. I I was watching the weather every day I took it in as soon as I had to Is it feasible for me to put it on the lights in the house
thanks everybody

Ya , I thought I seen a lil browning in your pics…
In your position I might cut the lil brown spots out and put her in the house under some lights as long as there powerful enough , with a fan moving the air around the plant…not sure if what you have is bud rot for sure… but if it is , there is a couple of good threads on here that will give you ideas on what you should do next… :wink:
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that it’s not and that you get to harvest that baby… :wink:
Good vibes fellow cultivator… :wink:

1 Like

is it rot or just dead ?

1 Like

I hope it’s just dead should I nip it off

![20171020_094325|281x500]
(upload://4XlWQ9V4kOQ9L8RVRZ2VdawSLaW.jpg) she’s being loved in the house now with a plant light and a warming blanket and a fan

4 Likes

[Uploading…]
@bob31
SOS. my plant seems to be withering. Should u pull it up and dry it

I think you might be overwatering… :wink:
Next time mix in a couple of cups of perlite , that will help you not to over water… :wink:

1 Like

Thank you
It looks horrible,
Mcm

Hi @MaineCoonMom I’m not getting the pic. Can you upload it again please

Buds went from nice and firm to floppy
I may have over watered…should I just dry it

I missed that you posted the pics. What did you decide to do @MaineCoonMom

I can’t exactly tell from your pics what happened?

1 Like

I got nervous and pulled it ,dries,ruined it…I was sad, but I promise my next plants will be done perfectly. Thanx @bob31
Mcm

1 Like

It looked like some sort of bud rot @MaineCoonMom Sorry to hear that.

Are you growing now?