Harvested buds causing headaches and harsh taste what do i do to fix it?

Yup but if you go directly and order. Hey I order. one at a time…ya it took. A.little longer to complete my order but I got a free 8 or 6 oz bottle of there products and was completey random
But thats up to you on how you wan to order.

Will

We got 4 inches of snow today and you wouldn’t believe these
M !@#$ing assclowns out there and we’er about to get hit this weekend with a major snow storm. So when I get back from knoxville tomorrow im going to stock up and get the wench on the truck ready and make a whole shit load of money toeing these clowns out $50.00 bucks cash up front or no toe…Sweeeeet

Will

1 Like

I didn’t know that you could get a free random product! This changes how I will be ordering my nutes lol

Lol be the only redneck out there and strap the wench on the back and bolt a snow plow on the front after you get a pile of people pulled out, make a quick 3-400$, than plow the roads while pulling people out and making even more money lol. If i lived there id do it with a front wheel drive haha

Oh ya I found out by accident. Ya try it once im sure they still do. Now just becase they dont state that when you order you just recive a randon pick by them.
I got two bud candy, flawless finish and pan something can’t remember but it was all free…lol

Will

I was thinking of putting antlers on the hood to…lol and can’t forget the portapotty in the back of truck…I could use my tommy lift to lift them up and down
At $10.00 bucks ea way and another $20 for the portapotty…lmfao

Will
Will

Oh my god I got to go to bef …i’ll never get to sleep thinking about this shit…lmao

Will

Im laughing so hard I got water in my eyes…lolwill

1 Like

Lmao yea i knew I could catch you off some good ideas lmfao, yes add antlers and a porterpotty in the back lmao people would favor you every time it snowed hahaha, I’ll talk to you tomorrow brother we will crack off some more on this tomorrow hahaha

yeah Will. get that money

Hey garrigan62,
I went to the link you sent me which looked legit so i placed an order 3 weeks ago with them. I got 3or 4 replies about the status of my order during the process like you predicted. It showed up today after paying extra for steath shipment, i received a tote or carrying bag and a pen with the company logo on it?! That cost me $71 ?

Did you open up everything all the way? Stealth shipping is generally when they hide it inside something, sometimes requiring you to take stuff apart.

1 Like

JTheH is correct check everything very carefully and I mean everything. But be careful that you don’t spill anything. Like JTheH said they hide things real good kinda like camouflage.
Let us know ok

Will

I carefully took the outer wrapping apart and found no seeds just the tote bag and pen which i also took apart and found nothing? Sorry to bother you guys with it but i was so looking forward to growing one of my old time favs Maui Waui. I was supposed to receive 5 seeds and extra ones for placing the order. I replied back to them 3 times to tell them i didn’t receive my merchandise and they sent me the usual “we are reviewing your case and will respond back soon.”

Sorry to hear bout your order other than ILGM I ordered from Bonzaseed.com very good price and delivery

I do to Ice as a matter of fact I just received an order from the same place and got 14 freebies.
I can’t remember where I sent them but I would never send anyone anywhere if I hadn’t ordered from them myself. I really feel bad and if it true. I hope this person gives me a chance to make things right.

Will

2 Likes

i also recently received order from Bonza. they have such a wide variety to choose from.

in the package delivered was 2 cellphone cases. stupid gold glittery ones heh.
but inside the phone case was a small round and flat cylinder. seeds were inside that cylinder.

if you order from same site and paid for their guaranteed and stealth service…an extra $25 i think.
than either,…your seeds ARE in the package somewhere.
or,…they are responsible to resend until received

but,.the fact that you DID receive a package could complicate things.
i know, you have looked and looked. i would suggest looking again…inside the pen? in lining of tote?
its tough to believe they would send package without the desired contents, but people make mistakes i suppose.

GL!

1 Like

I got a reply from them yesterday and i found out they use extra stealth shipping which is why i couldn’t find my seed order. They cleverly inserted them in one of the pieces of merchandise they sent me. Since i was a first time customer i was unaware of how they “ship precious cargo”. So i found them after i dismantled the device. I like it but i like your method better for steath shipment and you guys have an instruction sheet or email you send to first time buyers prior to the order arrival. Thanks for the feedback you may want to pass it along to others. B-

This is an issue I haven’t had to deal with I actually buy seeds over the counter they are sold as novelty item and only become illegal once I plant them :wink:

1 Like

Wilmac,

I am happy that you found your order.
I just received another another order from them. And they were in a cell phone case also
Anyway glad it went worked out for ya.

Will