HARVEST The last white widow day 69

I’ve never done that method but I’ve read on it and how it works by I’m not sure about autos.

1 Like

Never done it and with autos wouldn’t advise doing it

1 Like

Yes I think it’s a horrible idea. The original article from what I’ve gleaned says three days before Harvest plus I wouldn’t do that to an auto, you might hermie it and then everything in garden could go 'nanners on you ?

(Personally I think this stem splitting fad is becoming a bit much)

3 Likes

Good call no seeds my head just spins trying new stuff this inside stuff is fun

4 Likes

But I also had a thought on it to that if done correctly so loud to heal and not too much stress the amount to try comes in the way the buds could possibly be if it works out right would be incredible but it’s not worth jacking up my other two plants And I don’t want to bust out the other tent

1 Like

@Hogmaster,

Robert Bergman sent out e-mail’s just on splitting the stem.

Hog here are two links @iceberg a member here at ILGM
has a thread on his stem splitting.
Hope this helps

Will

http://ilgm.acemlnb.com/lt.php?s=0e3fab61e977d01d5e5837f3b377887f&i=239A283A15A1684

3 Likes

I was under the same impression that @Paranorman was . The article I believe said it is for the last few days before harvest . That is why I don’t understand why people are ao scared to try this it either works or your going to harvest anyways so where is all the worries from ? Not being a ass just curious if there is really a risk of something so close to harvest like splitting the stalk could it really ruin anything if done wrong besides having to harvest a day or two early?

5 Likes

I hope it does work and grows crazy THC my only rub is 30 years ago their were gimmicks like this and I have the old High Time magazine’s here to prove it

I know this isn’t what most want to hear, hoping for some magic shortcut or Placebo effect and I hope you find it I don’t believe it exists but good luck in your search

I’ve personally never found that any of these things I’ve tried make any noticeable difference, instead I would stress strict adherence to fundamentals, but that’s just my opinion, and now given, I’m off this subject forever.

• good luck
4 Likes

That makes sense and is very practical thinking, it never hurts to experiment when you have a few plants.

2 Likes

If I had the extra plant to experiment with, I would try it with the WW, reason being is that my WW was just so strong and enduring

3 Likes

You can also awash all the fan leaves as well, cut them all and it will help the buds fatten up also, I think it’s called 3 pounds per light.

2 Likes

Update on splitting stems it’s been 3 days since I split 2 of 3 wht widow and when comparing plant that was split against the one that was not don’t see any difference they are currently in 24 hrs darkness cutting them in the am

6 Likes

Will post pics of buds when lights come for comparison

6 Likes
   Just fed the girls some nutrients did for strength 1-2-3
2 Likes

It’s got me so curious to see what would happen if I split early I know I have the chance of it become a hurry but if it’s done right I don’t know I have a feeling they can go terribly wrong or terribly well

3 Likes

I want to buy your high times with Jerry Garcia on the front cover

5 Likes

No chance my friend…! :zap: That’s the goodbye Captain trips issue I saw Jerry and crew in Highgate Vt. less than a month before he passed, I had tickets for the Boston shows coming up but it was a bridge too far …very sad day I remember it well :cry:

1 Like

I completely understand that I seen them three times at a back to back to back show in the 90s early 90s same venue each show was different incredible I have a really cool picture of Jerry I’ll take a picture of it and share soon as I can find it

1 Like

Oh that’s awesome that you got to see them…! (That’s a blessing) …yeah I used to always go to every show because it’s a different concert every night…!

1 Like

August 9 will remain in my heart forever

1 Like