Happy 4th of July!

I know it’s not quite 4th of July yet but since it’s on Tuesday and many are celebrating over the weekend I thought I would share. Although it has it’s flaws, I still feel blessed to live in this country. For your listening pleasure…Happy Birthday America!

10 Likes

Check out this video on YouTube:

5 Likes

LOVE Eric Church @hillbilly103

3 Likes

I reallylike him and Criss Stapleton as well

1 Like

Happy 4th backatcha! We’re going to a party and then watching fireworks from a boat . . . !

3 Likes

Tennessee Whiskey is one of my favorites of his @hillbilly103 Last year we went to Nashville during the CMA fest. It was such a blast and we saw so many artists that we normally wouldn’t have. He performed in Nissan Stadium on one those nights and put on a great show. He is a very humble man who appreciates his fans and really just loves his craft.

2 Likes

Wife loves Tennessee Whiskey, I like it to but I’m a Outlaw State of Mind kind of guy @AnneBonny

1 Like

Happy 4th to all of you my friends on the forum!!! :wink:

6 Likes

Happy 4th of July!:bomb::boom::boom::tada::tada:
Yall be safe out there!

3 Likes

Happy Independence Day to the US members and Happy Canada Day to those members up north. Cheers

6 Likes

Happy July 4th to everyone and a huge thank you to all who have and will serve to make this grand country and to keep it. :us::us::us::us:

3 Likes

outta likes But I concur @hillbilly103

1 Like

@bob31 I just got some more :hugs:

1 Like

Yeah me too! Woo Hoo! I will be out in 5 minutes ago, lol

1 Like