Guessing it's time to start a journal

Yea my wife is ready to try hula girl just because she knows what I put into it normally she doesn’t indulge but she does like the good stuff and has rather enjoyed the og kush twice today it gave her couch lock and the munchies lol but I don’t remember seeing anything from you but as you said so many people after a month or so you forget @Covertgrower

1 Like

1 Like

After everythING it was 65g

1 Like

I think these will prduce quite a bit more

1 Like

@Sirsmokes I’m hoping for you too!

I will tell you one thing cfl in veg leads to very compact plant

1 Like

Uh-Oh I’ve got a thirsty girl on my hands or at least I hope she was just thirsty… she was dry and droops so that’s where I started I will check her in the morning. And I seem to have a deformed plant. It’s first node it split on its own then stalled oUT now it’s taking off but it’s deformed?

@Sirsmokes don’t worry about your wilty plant. She will bounce right back as if it never happened. Couple of mine have done that in veg phase. All recovered fine.

Yea I’m not worried @Covertgrower it was my fault these are thirsty and the medium they are in holds no moisture. They definatly weren’t happy

Man I got to work day shift today (I work 2nd shift) so I’m home for 1 night, and of course wife’s at work all night and all kids left for the night. So I get a special treat I get to set in my recliner and smoke all night, I smoke in the garage but not tonight… tonight this is my castle

This is what my night looks like anyways

2 Likes

Yea they still haven’t perked up so ph ING 10 gallons for flus and it is under the scrog my question is sence it’s droops and not tied to it would it hurt to pull it out to flush almost to the point of I’m not loosin a plant over a scrog

Hmmmmm not good… I flushe’d with 5.8 ph water and tested run off at 4.7 so I set 6.4 and flushe’d again @bob31 @Covertgrower and wI’ll recheck is there anything besides ph up I can top feed to bring ph up?

dolomite lime but that would be an amendment to the soil. What are you growing in? My memory stinks… @Sirsmokes

@bob31 promix organic with worm castings and vermiculite at a 60 promix 20 w.c. 20 vermiculite

Right now I’m flushing with 6.4 ph water and I calibrated my meter cause I had to make sure that was right. I will take a pH reading in a couple min stI’ll got about a gallon to run through

It’s still low but will have to completely dry out and will reflush in 2 to 3 days after my waterm sits to gwt rid of the clorine

1 Like

How long have been in this batch of promix? @Sirsmokes

BTW, ph up raises the pH of the water, but it won’t raise the pH of the soil. Did you ever do a slurry test of that soil mix? You might just be wasting water trying to get the pH higher.

Take a glass of water pH it to 5.8 and add a heaping Tbsp of that soilmix to that water. stir it up good and wait 5-10 minutes and then check the pH of that slurry mix to see what it is.

Baking soda in a pinch. I’ve used it recently. @Sirsmokes