Very nice :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it

1 Like

After seeing that bud this is all I hear. Hope you don’t mind @Sirsmokes

2 Likes

Not at all that’s good shit

2 Likes

So the big ass unknown bag seed is still growing fast so I FEM’D again took it out of the little box because we’ll it out grew it mainly so I had to put it under the led but I’m very impressed with how a 3.50 usd light bulbs can grow a plant in veg state. But it’s growing so quick I’m going to have to either start flower or get a bigger pot which I don’t have room for so I’m thinking put a scrog overy it this weekend let it continue to veg for 2 more weeks then flower. Any suggestions.

1 Like

@Sirsmokes I would suggest to just tie it down to keep the height down if that’s the biggest issue. Should be fine. Then flower when you need.

2 Likes

@Sirsmokes She really is getting big. What are your flowering height restrictions? Otherwise you’ll have to tie down each one of those sections branching off to contain her. She’ll just keep getting bushier.

I know but it’s stalks are already hard I bent one to see aND swear it about broke they are literally about the size of a pencil

@Sirsmokes watering softens them up a bit, but you may be running out of options. What is keeping you from putting her into flower?

Oh can anybody see any signs of sex yet?

@Sirsmokes I don’t see anything definitive, most of the preflowers will be close to the very top, off of one of the tops. She sure is healthy looking though. Great looking plant.

Nothing really it’s just young it sprouted Aug 27 I was going to scrog so when my sour diesel catches up to fill other half of scrog I guess I could try to save half the scrog net for when it does

Thank you all she’s in is promix and worm castings

1 Like

3 Likes

@Sirsmokes she really is bushy for her age. One more month and you’re golden. But you could now if you want. Totally up to you. Scrog is a great thing I would love to try. Maybe the grow after…
That’s awesome super short plant. She looks beautiful. You inspire me.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Covertgrower 2 100w cfl bulbs 6500k about 3 inches away and it took off like a rocket

2 Likes

The last girl is a save I almost killed her off she spent her whole veg under a ge 120w bulb and first two weeks of flower under it then general led and it started to grow then some galaxy hydros and she plumped up the buds are real dense probably a oz .5 to 2 oz I hope lol

2 Likes