Guessing it's time to start a journal

@Hogmaster thus is to the question on the other thread… but this girl has been starving and using up any thing I gI’ve her. She was lpoking great and all I dI’d was water her with ph water at 5.8 (I’m soiless) and then this am she was all droopy. So I mixed a half feeding and let her have it this morning. Going to see how she looks tonight but is it possible for her to get used to getting fed that she would have to have it every time? And I can’t seem to keep the medium wet she completely dries out after about 10 hrs I can water her at 11 pm and by 10 the next morning she’s dry. So I was just wounderling if you have ever had this issue? She just seems like she has one hell of a appitite. And she gets half to 3/4 a gallon every watering so basically she gets fed 6 out of 7 days I always give her a day to rest and completely dry out

2 Likes

I fed mine every time when they’re that thirsty @Sirsmokes.

2 Likes

I agree with @Covertgrower it happens When they want it give it to them when they don’t they will definitely let you know

2 Likes

Finally got my runoff ph to 5.8 thank god and got the bottom trimed up so we wI’ll see I left a few smaler ones to the sides because I have three on her now probably tru wattage 384 on one girl and expecting 3 more 300w 135 true watts will be here wed those 2nd generation lights I got a buy 2 get 1 free from the same company that makes the galaxy hydros rolandro I’m sure it’s spellet wrong

1 Like

1 Like

The old lady said something when she found out I ordered 3 new lights but I just told her I couldn’t pass on the deal and they would be put up but they won’t be I have one to run two on every plant I plan on havING but now my neighbors hooked I have a feeling we will be in his house before to long.lolthensure she’s gonna shit I will need a lot more lights

2 Likes

Sorry, this is too funny, and relates to my life more than I could ever type on here… @Sirsmokes I get that “look” every time a box arrives at the door…

3 Likes

Nope I have to order and plan my drop offs around her work schedule I get the 2 day shopping and my mail runs while she’s in bed and I am stI’ll home from work so I have it delivered on days she works lmao

3 Likes

Too small of a town here @Sirsmokes, and being in AK I cant possibly time the shipping.

She won’t ever see the box she will just notice the new lights next time she’s in their with me which will probably be a couple more weeks then it’s to late… but I think I got her talked into a indoor garden in our garage cause it will cover what else is going on and allow me to build a 8x8 room mwahahaha

1 Like

Out of likes @Sirsmokes but I love the idea, and if I could I would totally come over and give you a hand with building that.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind what took you to ak

Vagly i.e. work wife? Just curious

A girl of course. Long story short we knew each other separately with separate lives for 17 years and it worked that we both had relationships that ended and so we thought we would give it a try. @Sirsmokes I always say I want her to move to Michigan, but I’m still feeling that one out.

2 Likes

That’s awsome

Went and requested a free sample of nectar for the gods. Now just waiting on their email. A big thanks to @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 for turning me on to it

3 Likes

So this grow I have been fighting ph first it was 4.1 then by adding some lime it came up it sat on 5.8 for a day then 6.4 last night so looks like I will be flushin until it hits 5.8 again lol

Good thing mama’s in bed I told her the order was canceled (which it was) I just didn’t tell her I had to reorder it so they could give me the buy 2 get 1 free

But really 3 galaxy hydro 300w lights for $140 I thank you very much not passing that up…
Good thing I handle finances

4 Likes

Bwahaha I get home for lunch and the Ole lady is in bed talking about I’m off today…good thing she needed a nap

2 Likes

Well I had a productive night been showing her no love at all the last 4 nights just a quick nuet rich water and take a pic and gone as we’ve had a house quest and I could only sneak in there so here goes…
I put a little much lime in her and ph shot to 6.4 yea been a battle but I cleaned what was left off the soil and flushe’d with about 3 gallons until the ph was 5.8 then fed her and tested that runoff 5.8 so we’re good for now this has been a daily battle.
I pulled all the lights out but one and set up 3 300w led galaxy hydro 1 is all white led 2 have alot of red but they are all full spectrum. Everyone’s happy oh oh yea I super cropped the hell out of her to