Guessing it's time to start a journal

Just another picture we are day 6 into flpiping the lights to 12/12 she got some nice preflowers. I think I’m going to have to cull the little one I don’t have room for her this one girl takes up over half the box I don’t want to kill her but she’s not getting light and bertha could definatly use the room I’m not going to get a light just for her and after this grow I plan on having fem beans so I won’t have to plant extra plus I should have a nice enough harvest that I can grow only 2 and if one happens to be male it won’t really hurt but rather grow all fem and tru some auto

1 Like

2 Likes

Very nice, I would say just let her keep going. You’ll get something out of it. Even if it’s not a lot. @Sirsmokes

U know itll be good when the dog licks its lips​:+1::dog:

Well I decided to just let them be tonight I put the small one in a taller perch so the tops are even. Nice to just admire them for a night I’m glad too work kicked my butt tonight lol

1 Like

Look at all them bud sites

2 Likes

@Sirsmokes this is the moment of anticipation, knowing what all of those will become. Then the waiting for them to be just right before chopping.

Ok so I got this neighbor good guy but has been on ungodly amounts if pain medicine (he used to jump out of planes and his last jump his chute didnt open all the way ) he has had overy 50 surgeries sence 2004. I have been trying to get him to try weed for 2.5 years well he actually tried it yesterday he don’t smoke but he ate a small bud. First day he has been pain free in he don’t know how long, to the point he said if it continues to work he’s going to get off his pills. Man its gotta be the weed, mother natures cure all

1 Like

Uh-o think I found my first male going to have to give it a few more days because I know 2 of the plants were forced in to flower before they were mature so I want to gI’ve them a couple of extra days I will post pics tomorrow I just got home and have to be up in 4 hrs to go back to work

Just looked at dates and today is day 9 so I am only going to wate till this weekend and if monday it stI’ll looks boy then bye bye mr. At least it’s the smallest one

Bertha is spitting out some big preflowers

Counted 22 bud sites on her

I have been so focused and amazed by bertha I really haven’t been paying to much attention to the othe 2 and the little one seemed to never dry out so I looked at them real close tonight after work and no pistols and I was just talking how I haven’t had a male yadayada and had 2 tonight I had to get rid of. But on a positive note she’s loving all the light

3 Likes

looks great to me @Sirsmokes

1 Like

So the last week ot so I’m finding yellowing leaves that are drying out and falling off, I’m not to worried about this because it’s all old growth and it’s all at the bottom of the girl, on leaves that are all going to be stripped in a couple of weeks anyways. But it’s all the old growth all the new growth is lush and green she’s starting real pretty flowers. Does or has anyone had this issue before and should I be concerned?

1 Like

Yes, happens all the time @Sirsmokes. Some just get tired and die. Unless it’s a serious issue and the leaves continue to yellow farther up the plant.

Thanks for input. When should I strip the bottom 4 or so inches

Anytime you want, since your in flower, sooner the better so it’s not wasted energy on tiny popcorn buds. I had quite a few because I didn’t trim anything. I put them in the sugar leaf pile.

1 Like

Yea I just need to fiND or make the time to sit and do it but my hours of 12/12 are my hours and it’s lights on at 11 pm and we have company so I grabed some quick shots and and readings and now it’s time for bed

She’s getting taller than I anticipated might have to put some hooks in floor and wall to pull them down or else I gotta start breaking tops I hope it don’t come to this but will do what I have to and strip

This morning I was up early enough to check on her and she’s super droopy so I fed her lights go out in 10 so I won’t be able to deal wit her until tonight after work