Guessing it's time to start a journal

Ok I’m thinking the same because all 3 final was 4.3 4.4 4.6 is their something I can mix into top of soil? Been in promix I think sept 3rd or 4th so 3 to four weeks. They look healthy just thirsty

@bob31 @Covertgrower

Had to fix 2 problems you notice how her leaves are twisting? I have a sneaky suspection that lights were to close so I raised them too and @bob31 I will be doing a slurry test as soon as I am done cleaning everything up and all that jazz

1 Like

@Covertgrower mix in soil or bring ph up in water?

I use it in the water. @Sirsmokes if your adding nutrients, make sure to check after you’ve added everything.

I don add neit’s only organic worn castings and I don’t make a tea or anything I sprinkle it on top of soil (I know it’s soiless) and water in

1 Like

1 Like

Unfortunately these can’t go in veg any longer than a week and I will flower them I would like to wate until they are all bigger but I am really just ready to get this partnership over

1 Like

I know the feeling @Sirsmokes the one lesson I learned as a first time grower, now that I know what size to expect, and how much space is needed, I might veg for just a bit longer my next grow. We’ll see how they develop.

@bob31 if I mix some limestone powder into the top couple inches will that help bring the ph up.
Slurry was 4.3

But they are looking healthy now they got a good drink last night and I felt the pots this morning and I can’t believe how dry they already are. So when they get up tonight I will be giving them a good drink again temp are 68-74 are my recorded temps for hi and low rh 53 so looKS like it is going to be a daily watering schedule

And if it’s not going to matter what ph my water is then there’s no point to ph my water right now until I get this fixed? Correct me if I’m wrong @bob31 @Covertgrower

If your water is like mine 7.2 + out of the tap, it would adversely affect your plants to take in water that much different than your soil. I would continue to give them 5.8 and not be too concerned about the pH of the soil.

I always encourage a slurry test before someone flushes to correct a pH issue. In your case all you have really achieves is to wash all of your nutrients out of your soil.

I would add some line to the top layer of soil and not worry too much. @Sirsmokes

1 Like

Well @Covertgrower operation loose partner has been successfully completed. And on good terms… so all is good in my hood

1 Like

I told him sence they are from his batch of seeds I would compensate him for allowing me to grow them but no where near the 50/50 more like 80/20

How do you make worm castING tea and blood meal tea

@Sirsmokes worm tea you have to have a worm farm. I’ve been considering one for awhile. Otherwise You’ll have to purchase worm castings, and then mix it with water for a tea. Blood meal I don’t have a lot of experience with, but you probably could get that to dissolve in water.

Yes I use worm castings instead of liquid neuts it and blood meal are excellent sources of nitrogen just I was reading somewhere on here on someone’s thread about it taking a good 7 days to make it. And the way I know it only takes 24 to 48 hrs so I was just wondering if anyone had another way, and the blood meal just put on top and water in so I was curious If anyone else makes a tea and how.

Does this help?? @Sirsmokes

1 Like

Yes thank you thank you @Covertgrower I believe this is the one I read

1 Like