Guess who's starting a Grow Journal!?!?

6 Likes

5 weeks tomorrow since sprout. Fed them 1 1/2 tsp Big Bloom and 1 tsp Tiger Bloom in 1 gallon 6.5 pH’d water early this morning. Back out into the sun today. These are growing into big beautiful plants. The smell is amazing. Trichomes everywhere. Must be those crappy ilgm genetics! :wink::smile::+1:
@Rugar89 @bruinsfan33 @bob31 @bonnie1 @Zombo @North_East_Newbie @rodri59 @Countryboyjvd1971

11 Likes

Gosh darn I :heart_eyes: GM LOL!! Lovely young buds

2 Likes

You are my hero Jojo! Lovely lady buds there :heavy_heart_exclamation: Hey I might have missed it but what soil are you using?

1 Like

Dialed in by the looks of it, great photos and sweet looking plants thus far. Nice work!!

2 Likes

@rodri59 I’m in FFOF on the bottom 2/3 and FFHF on the top 1/3. Im using FF nutes. I tried the Grow Big but got a little nute burn so I stopped with that. I used Big Bloom at 1/4 strength a week ago and fed them Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom at 1/2 strength this feeding.

2 Likes

What is the average flowering time for the WWA’s? 4-5 weeks? I saw that because it seems most folks have a tOtal Grow time of 60-75 days.

From the website, supposedly 56 days or 8 weeks

I read that but have never understood whether that is 56 days total from sprout or 56 days in flower. I think it’s from sprout because that lines up the average of 60 days total grow I’ve read.

Leaves getting frosty around the colas.

7 Likes

Yeah on the ilgm guidelines page I believe I read autoflowers is 10 weeks from start to harvest full time so you may be right. I gotta find that page again.

1 Like

Times shown on seed bank sites are flowering days, not total. Just an FYI :+1:

1 Like

Some strains will finish that quick but it isn’t the norm

1 Like

Hey, if it’s another 4 weeks or so, I’m ok with that. Just means bigger buds!

5 Likes

42 days from sprout tomorrow.

13 Likes

Just came on board today you have nice healthy girls there.From what I can tell your right on schedule hope all goes well from now till harvest.I’m encouraged by your grow I’m using same soil and nutes.

2 Likes

Wow those fan leafs already have trics… nice @GetbackJoJo

2 Likes

Day 44 from sprout

Watered this a.m. With 1 gallon of water with 1 tsp Tiger Bloom and 1 1/2 tsp Big Bloom (1/2 the recommended amount) pH’d to 6.4.

They are both looking good!

6 Likes

Buds are going to fatten up quick. I hit day 60 today

4 Likes

T

7 weeks from sprout today. The greenhouse smells like, well, like WWA’s are growing in there. I’m doing nutes at 3/4 strength now every other feeding. I’m only giving them Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. They are only getting water and nutes 2x a week. The 7 gallon fabric pots just don’t dry out much. By my last calculations I’ve got about 3-4 weeks left to go. CAN NOT WAIT!!!
@70sChick @Ray4x @bob31 @bruinsfan33 @Rugar89 @Nugs @Screwauger @rodri59 @bonnie1

10 Likes