Guess who's starting a Grow Journal!?!?

“Caitlyn” it is!! Love it!!

2 Likes

Pistils??

4 Likes

Yes! You are correct, my autos started flowering around week 4 I’d say.

1 Like

Congrats! She’s a girl! :+1:

1 Like

@bruinsfan33 she’s exactly 4 weeks from seed popping today.

2 Likes

Nice. Start adding any nutes?

I added some a week ago at 1/4 strength. I think it was too early as I’ve had a little nute burn signs. Just using 6.5 water at this point. I have the FF trio so I could give them some this weekend when it’s time to water again.

1 Like

Yeah. Any sign of burn lower the amount given. Just ph’d water for the weekend.

1 Like

6.5 pH tap water to run off tonight. 6.4 out.

Since repotting the second girl out of that 5 gallon bucket and into a 7 gallon fabric pot, she’s caught up and is now taller than the other. Still has some filling out to do. Both looking good. Pistils coming out everywhere.

3 Likes

Well here they are. 4 weeks old from sprouting today. For those they have just had theirs sprout this week, patience. They grow fast!!

@Rugar89 @bob31 @bonnie1 @Hogmaster @Zombo @bruinsfan33 @MattyBear

10 Likes

Those are growing huge… @GetbackJoJo… Good luck growing

1 Like

Looking great @GetbackJoJo :sunglasses:
Nice work

2 Likes

@GetbackJoJo… those are little beauties and look very healthy. I like that stage. I fimmed and did LST on mine and it really helped. Good luck lookin good :blush:

2 Likes

They look great Bro! Nice job!

2 Likes

@bruinsfan33 @Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @Rugar89 @bob31 @bonnie1

I guess it’s safe to say this one is flowering! Lol!! Going to start Big Bloom on next watering.

9 Likes

Those buds get fat quick.

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo… that’s all I used in the beginning. These are autos right? Lookin nice, healthy and big already :grimacing::herb::seedling:

1 Like

Nice!
They look happy and healthy!
I will be following along intently @GetbackJoJo :grinning:

1 Like

If this grow takes any more turns I’m not sure what I’m going to do. So a nosy neighbor was pushing to see the greenhouse. Of course I couldn’t let them see what inside. So, instead of a second grow in the new tent, Caitlyn and her little sister had to come inside. Got both Mars Hydros running. Will have to hook up the carbon filter today as the smell is really intense. I didn’t notice it when they were outside in the greenhouse because it just smelled like a greenhouse.

Buds are forming everywhere on the one on the left. The other is still a little behind but has numerous buds sites as well.

5 Likes

You can also use a product in your main living area called ona gel, works great for absorbing smells don’t have it in the growing room though. The girls are looking heathy, they should bush out nicely.

1 Like