Guess who's starting a Grow Journal!?!?

My 1st order of WWA’s showed up today!! Going to drop 4 in water tonight. Here we go!!!
@Rugar89 @bob31 @North_East_Newbie

16 Likes

Party time brother! Let’s do this! How are you gonna germinate? @GetbackJoJo

2 Likes

@GetbackJoJo
Congrats! :thumbsup:

1 Like

@bob31 good ol’ 6.5 water in a cup. Then into grow mix and under a dome on a heating pad.

2 Likes

Three thumbs up! Thats the way I go too!

@Patsbasement @Ray4x

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo

Thanks for the tag! Looking forward to following along!

Snap some pics when they sprout!

1 Like

Let the fun begin!!!

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo thanks for the tag, will be following you. Will be interesting to see what you can do with white widow auto, as opposed to my photos.

1 Like

Day 2

So of the 4 beans I dropped, all 4 have germinated! Into the 4" peat pots with FFHF. I set the 4 pots into one of my 1/2 catering pans and flipped another 1/2 pan over and set the one in top of the other. My heat pad went under the bottom pan. After misting the soil with pH 6.5, I covered the pans with a large Tupperware container and left room at the bottom for some fresh air. Current temp is 83 and RH is 89.

6 Likes

100% germination!
Gotta love ILGM seeds

4 Likes

Day 3

Set up the LED light and it looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

Vipar Spectra V300. 136W actual. Running right at 84 degrees and 92 RH. It’s been incredibly humid here so no need to spritz the inside of the dome.

Congratulations my friend I’m excited for you can’t wait to watch please tag me

1 Like

@Hogmaster You got it!

1 Like

@Nug-bug got my first order and and I’m 3 days in.

2 Likes

Heck yeah buuuuuddy. Congrats on that man,I know you happy!

1 Like

@bob31 so looking at your grow and some others, I should probably expect to see sprouts in the next day or two correct? Four days seems to be about the norm. It will be awesome if they sprout on the 4th! Independence (from buying) Day!!

3 Likes

How deep are they in the soil? @GetbackJoJo Yeah that would be awesome!

@bob31 1/2" to 3/4"