Grrrr This is pissing me off

It doesn’t look bad to me brother
Soil Looks a bit wet you should only be misting her right now now watering she’s not that big a won’t drink a lot of water also do you have drain holes in cups ?

2 Likes

I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971, she looks fine for her age but careful of over watering. Something that I do if my seedlings appear to want higher humidity is to put a clear baggie over the pot for 8 hours, just like doing a clone. Be sure to cut air holes. The seedlings usually respond well to that.

2 Likes

Yes, drain holes in cup.

1 Like

I’ll put a baggie over it for a couple of hours before lights out tonight. Thanks

Edit: Baggie is helping rH up to 50% already.
@Myfriendis410
@Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

If you transplant her to a bigger pot she will take off

1 Like

Really… Do you think it’s big enough?

That’s how big they are when I transplant them you need to squeeze of the cop but the stem in between your fingers dump it out and you should see roads all around anywhere between 8 to 15 days I like to transplant less stress and I also like to go to its home when I transplant the more you move it around into different pors the more stress or get

3 Likes

@Hogmaster: Well looks like I have work to do tomorrow. I have a pot and mixture. I sure like all of the advice, quick and friendly people on this forum.

2 Likes

If you need anything we have great moderators and just people on the forum who are willing to help others so if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask

My honest opinion she looks good for 8 days if she paused and is not growing in the canopy then she is working on root development, within the next week depending on how big the pot is you may need to transplant if any thing 2 more weeks you’ll likely be ready for transplant for sure.

Overall my opinion rides shes working on root development at this point

3 Likes

@barry1
Do you also have air holes in the side of the cup? You need side holes to help get the roots more oxygen and to help dry out the cup more often.

1 Like

I don’t for this one because I didn’t know about that trick. I will for the next one though. I don’t think it would be a good idea now because I might mess up some roots. Good luck with the tent!

2 Likes

@barry1

You wont mess up any roots. If you have a soldering iron just barely poke it thru. They need to be placed left to right as you go up, because that’s how the roots grow. Just like in the photo.

I usually just cut 10 + holes around the cup with scissors and never had any issues just want to make sure you have a lot of drainage holes on the bottom but as @Majiktoker said if it is stalled it’s just developing more roots you will be good whenever you decide to transplant :wink:

1 Like

This was the chronic widow I did and I think it’s smaller than yours is now that I transplanted into a 5 gallon smart pots

I could’ve waited several more weeks I just get excited sometimes

5 Likes

Hey @Hogmaster. Congrats on the well-earned new Avatar. Proud of ya!

2 Likes

Wait. WHAT? Next thing you’ll be telling me the roots go the other direction in the southern hemisphere!:rofl:

1 Like

@barry1
The roots will go the same direction as your toilet flows when you flush it. Guess I should have asked what part of the world you lived in first. :rofl:

1 Like

Always ready with the demo lol
Nice job sir talk soon @Hogmaster

1 Like

Looking good. Think you should be fine.