Growing indoor this year, need lighting tips

Sure thing
Lights are
big red one is 360w actual - ZNET 12, its a beast, i paid about 220bucks for it
the little white one was 65 bucks, runs 180 watt!! so bright for such a little thing, and its blue which is cool for veg, and to give a broader spectrum throughout the life cycle in general.
The dual spec bulb is on a digital ballast, 250w 400w 600w, so handy for vegging little ladies and then upping it when your happy ect or can keep the heat down, got that with the cool tube for 90 bucks.
and… il show you the updated pic i took today, just fit x 2 cheapy ones like the little white one, they run 180 watt each

so totalling 360 + 360 + 180 = 900w actual LED power
and up to 600w hps, dual spec or MH (got a few bulbs because i was origionally going for 3 600w HID lights… christ they get hot! and i have no extraction fan running as of yet, so just using the LED’s :slight_smile:

I wished i waited because i left my seeds in tissue for like… 4 days? first time germinating anything and i didn’t have rockwool or my dwc system (was on its way to a friends house and arrived 4 days late) so the girls had a really rough start! all the bigger ones where transplanted from soil to rock wool also, so harsh start but they seem to be ok now.

Anyway, my advice is buy high actual watt LED’s second hand in good condition, or buy cheap Chinese ones! like those small white ones, cost about 90-120 bucks new, and they are bright as tits man.

1 Like