Growing first time photo periods

Great job for second grow… I’m doing my first ever and just learning a ton… My second grow will be better, hope I can get results like you… Way to go!

1 Like

Congratulations on your harvest, and the others look great

2 Likes

Thanks @Zombo , @Nug-bug, @Zombo, just be patient and listen, there is some great guidance on this site. @Nug-bug, I sampled some already, it is one hitter, very smooth actually, still going to dry and cure, I just did the microwave technique to try it out.

3 Likes

I thought I would post some pics to give an idea of how far along myladies are. I also thought I would show off my mother plants. The two in front will be cloned from when they mature, Sour diesel and blueberry. I will probably harvest the indica big bud first, and wait a couple of days on the AK-47 sativa.

4 Likes

Looking really good @Alteredmindset :+1:

1 Like

Looking great @Alteredmindset nice job brother :+1:

Thank you @Countryboyjvd1971, @Nug-bug, I just harvested both plants today, I am impressed with the yield the way they look trimmed. I will post the pics in a day or two.

3 Likes

Sounds great I’ll be harvesting one of my tent s this week as well woohoo :raised_hands:
Can’t wait for the pictures brother
:v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

1 Like

so I harvested a branch off of the big bud, I also harvested the smaller Tut early,

sampled some as well, very potent, can get away with two hits and be happy for a few hours.
Now, I just harvested my larger plants, very nice as you can see.

I have not sampled the newer harvest yet, I will wait until fully dried and cured. I think I have enough to tide me over for awhile, wish I could share with everyone. Happy Grows everyone! I also want to thank Everyone here at ILGM for so much support and encouragement, as well as sound advice and fellow respect for our mutual hobby!

8 Likes

Nice job brother woohoo on the harvest don’t forget to get those dry weights for us hahahaha :+1::cowboy_hat_face:CB

2 Likes

I plan on it, The full harvest is almost done and the cure is on the way.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971, @bob31, @Nug-bug, @TxGrowman, @Majiktoker, @Kapelady, I just checked weights for the first harvested plant, she was the smallest of the three, I got 2.21 ounces on her this is after a week drying and about a week and a half of curing. the other two I have not checked yet, I will probably check them in two or three weeks.

7 Likes

By the way, check out my new grow, I am going to do more this time around. Hope to see you all around!

3 Likes

@Alteredmindset … No pictures posted! Try again!

@Kapelady click on the blue head line it will take you to his new thread :+1:

1 Like