Growing first time photo periods

Thank you, techniques do differ, yet I am dedicated to learn as much as possible, my Girlfriend is already planning out how we are going to smoke it. Last grow was not bad at all, just not enough, and we are out. She has a high stress job as I do as well, so we look forward to some mellow out time, or something with our cup of coffee in the morning. I noticed that I went from watering every five to six days to watering every three to four days, five gallon pots do shave off some time between waterings, I checked as best I could and so far they are not root bound, the ph stays in between 6.4 to 6.6, and it does not go beyond those levels, very happy on that, seen some progress even today as the flowers are growing and seeing some trichomes forming! I have eased up on the nutes since it is near the end, I want to wean the girls off nutes slowly, soon I will lower the temps, as this simulates fall, I have been doing this gradually, as I see it harvest will be next month, at the least anyways, at the most the beginning of July.

2 Likes

Thank you @bob31, this has been a very rewarding grow and very informative.

@alterdmindset…All I can say is wow!

2 Likes

They re looking really happy and healthy @alteredmindset

3 Likes

Thank you @Kapelady, @Sl1, I am watching and reading everything I can, been learning from here and from some new friends. They even hooked me up with seeds to try some other types of strains, and to increase my mother plants as well. I have noticed that in flowering they do get a little finicky on their nutes, and less is more is a great rule.

2 Likes

Feeling a little better today and I am excited with my girls, progress is almost perfect…so far!

8 Likes

So, I have not been on for awhile and thought I would show the progress so far, Harvest is this June!

and a great pic of the mother plants.

8 Likes

Looking great @Alteredmindset buds are stacking up nicely brother

1 Like

yeah, I am on week five so far and by june 10th I should be harvesting, although, june 17th is a very real possibility…and thank you @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Nice brother

1 Like

I have my next grow planned already, and brother I will tell you that I am thrilled, I am going to take the two little seedlings and transplant them, then clone off of them…sour d and blueberry…

2 Likes

Sounds nice brother woohoo
I going to be doing the gold leaf from here next :+1::grin:

1 Like

Awesome…I can only grow two at a time…

1 Like

Yeah I have two 4x4x7 tents and a small 2x2x4 tent for early veg /seedlings
And outdoor I have a green house so I’ve been a busy boy
I’m try to convince my wife to let me turn my half of our two car garage into another grow room :grin:
She’s not on board yet :no_mouth: But she wasn’t into the green house at first either
She only smokes once in a while with me so the love for our beloved smoke isn’t in her as much @Alteredmindset

1 Like

I am just trying for a small room…laughing…she only smokes with me(my girlfriend), or only when I am there…she doesn’t trust anyone else…plus I make her laugh

1 Like

Nice bro yeah Wifey would never smoke with anyone else except her mom lol

2 Likes

I think it is a weird chick thing…do not mind it though…

I agree :point_up: brother

1 Like

@Alteredmindset they are looking great buddy nice job, you’ve came along way since you’ve first started a few months ago

1 Like

Thanks @Majiktoker, I have been reading and studying, I have learned a lot from you and watching other grows. Sometimes I am just lurking and reading, other times I seem to know something and try to help. I still have a long way to go, and experimenting will be key. I am doing a grow after this one…I actually look forward to it…Sour D. and Blueberry, two of my favs… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes