Growing first time photo periods

I love ffof, the best stuff, I mix in a little happy frog with the soil, just for the myncoids and the extra boost.

1 Like

So here is a little update, I have harvested my auto blueberry and now have all my girls in tent, the reaction was instant and wonderful.

5 Likes

@Majiktoker, @bob31, @TxGrowman, @Countryboyjvd1971, any idea what might be going on in these pics, Ph is at 6.5, I have not added any nutes, the only thing that has changed is temps and intensity of light.

is this maybe the cal/mag deficiency?

The way its coming in looks like phosphorus hard to tell in that spectrum can you get a picture or 2 in regular light

1 Like

It is yellowing slightly,

Starting to yellow is phosphorus deficiency

1 Like

I was unsure, I added some FF Big bloom with some calimagic, I have some pretty intense lighting in my tent and was wondering if my girl is having a hard time processing the light correctly.

I am no good with that camera, looking to upgrade soon.

Lol all well

1 Like

As you can see, it has not spread or any of the upper leaves affected. I have some theories that are either, light burn, I went from a 110 watt to over 600 watts without being gradual. Wind burn was another, nutrient splash is another, and even genetics. As everyone can see, they are still growing strong, Big bud is at 30 days, and the AK’s are at days 28 and 22, they seem to be thriving and growing quickly, I see about half an inch a day.

4 Likes

Happy looking tent @Alteredmindset they all look great!

1 Like

just got the temperature down finally, was 84, got it to 77 and holding, I need an air conditioner soon. The air flow is not so good since the position of the tent is further away from the window.

1 Like

thought I would show off my girls a little as they seem to be doing well, I also FIMed the top and I am already thinking they may become four colas, hopefully.

3 Likes

I just watered and applied nutes, 1 Teaspoon of Calimagic, 6 teaspoons of big bloom and 3 teaspoons of grow big, all to a gallon of water, the smaller one did not get as large a dose yesterday in fact a teaspoon of each, to my day 30 AK, the big bud is day 38 and the other AK is day 36, all are healthy and are very dense.

6 Likes

6.3 is really low for soil. You’re almost to the point of lockout for P, CA and Mag no matter how much you give them.

I had a better chart, but I can’t find it right now. I think @bob31 recently posted it on another topic.

1 Like

Both show the same thing! But this one is easier to understand, I think.

@FloridaSon @Alteredmindset

2 Likes

That’s the one. I don’t know how I misplaced it, but will download it again. Thanks, Brother.

1 Like

@bob31 , @FloridaSon, I have been monitoring the ph for a little while, there are some fluctuations in ph, nothing that can cause any impact on growth. I am watching it closer, I must admit that the growth has become much better with less light.

I just topped one and fimmed the other.

3 Likes

@Kapelady, here they are, I just cut clones as well, two for each of the big plants, I trimmed a lit more today, and will update soon.

Nice!
Keep me posted!

1 Like