Growing first time photo periods

This is the first attempt of growing photo periods, one is Indica and the other two are sativa.

this is my Sativas, one of them will be transplanted on sunday, I thought for sure that the other seed did not take.

This is my indica.

3 Likes

Before we go too far, can you give us a support ticket so we can see what you are doing. Makes it a lot easier to follow your grow. Especially when someone wants to jump in and they have to dig out information. Thanks.

Good luck on your grow. Jerry

2 Likes

I am growing in Fox farms Ocean forest soil mixed with Happy frog all purpose fertilizer, one tablespoon per gallon.
I am using PH water at 6.3.
The Ak 47"s are days 11 and day 5, The Big Bud 13 days old. I am keeping them under a fluorescent light that is 110 watts and will transfer to LED’s when my auto is complete. They receiving 18/6 hour schedule of light.
I will be starting to add fox farms liquid nutes at three weeks.
The temperatures are steady at 75 degrees Fareignheight, the humidity is low so I use a foliar spray to keep them moist, and I use a fan at low setting to build up the stems. It took less than two days for the first two seeds to germinate, the third was longer and was unexpected.

@TxGrowman, if there is something I missed or you can guide me to what a support ticket is, I will be more than happy to fill in the details, thank you for your input. :+1:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J19AGRM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s04?tag=greenrel-20

I have two of these.

1 Like

Sorry, been testing the weed a little too much tonight. Here you go:

This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

1 Like

What is the strain and type: Sativa, AK-47 Extreme and Indica, BigBud
Indoor grow.
48X48X80 Ohuhu tent.
Soil: Ocean forest fox farms
PH is 6.3 and steady
Nutrients will alternate and go to fox farms liquid nutes, this will be the trio, grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom.
Day temps range between 72 to 75, night is usually around 68 to 70.
humidity is in the 30% zone so i use a foliar spray.
Light system: 2 Meizhi 1200 watt, actual watts at full power are 1136 watts, I only use veg during veg which will be about 600 watts, and bloom will be in the 550 watt range, right now I let them veg under a 110 fluorescent light.
Ventilation system: I am still working on that and is only partial, will update on that later.
The sativas are 11 and 5 days old, the Big bud is 13, planted them at different times only for the fact sativa grows quickly.

1 Like

Thanks for the info ! Good set up and nice lights ! Make sure you keep a close eye on the pH, I believe it is the most important thing in growing cannabis.

Good selection of strains. AK is my favorite. Not sure if you have heard but AK tends to use Cal/Mag a lot when growing. Watch it closely and look for signs of deficiency. It comes on fast sometimes. Several other growers and I have had to add Cal/Mag during most of the grow. I start adding it in small amts in veg and then more when flowering. I use one tsp/gal in flowering.

Not having the ventilation system is not as critical right now but will be when you start flowering. When flowering starts your house will start smelling like cannabis, not bad but a little hard to explain if your grow needs stealth It may be needed during veg if you start having heat problems.

Will be watching to see how things go. Jerry

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice, I have read a little on the forums about some strains with cal/mag defecincies and I believe it may be a concern later. I just recieved everything for my ventillation, so all is good, just getting a humidifier as I have a dehumidifier, and few other odds and ends, thank you for the advice, and I will remain watchful, and please if you have any other suggestions do not hesitate to offer them.

Hey @Alteredmindset how’s it going brother? Did you use ffof on your last grow?

1 Like

The ffof? I am still not done with my auto yet,it is a matter of days before harvest, probably a week at most. I am going to take some final pics soon.

Ffof is Fox farms ocean forest

1 Like

Yes, that is the best soil I have ever seen. I am using for every grow.

I use it too and it is great. Just be careful with those nutrients!

1 Like

Yeah, no nutes until they are at least a month old.

1 Like

3 Likes

I grabbed some cali magic, and will be using it soon, I am glad you pointed that factor out as I may have let it slip.

I thought I would post a couple of pics to show my progress.

8 Likes

I started very low dose and not much in veg. In late veg I was using about 2 ml/gallon until flowering started then started moving it up to 5ml/gal during mid to late flowering.

With ffof, you will not likely need nutes until flowering, it is good soil.

1 Like