Grow Challenge between the two of us

:rofl:. It’s okay :ok_hand: I’m just so frugal that I try not to waste anything. That’s why my house looks like an episode from “Hoarders”!
I’m familiar with those episodes of DUH :roll_eyes:. Trust me … there are days that I should have a watcher​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Basically, Habit for Humanity builds houses for low income people using donated materials and volunteers. The Restore is where they sell extra materials to the public at a discount. :grinning:

7D7803DE-0714-4565-AA77-54A1141716F7
Amazon has them. I saw a 12X12 for less then $20

You already know lol good call on culling it @cyberblast

Yep glad he’s dead. @cyberblast

@cyberblast

Here goes noth’n.:smiley:

@Alton66 Exact same timer I use on both tents. Like I said before…great minds think alike. :crazy_face:

@Alton66 @SmoknGranny @daz49 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Laurap

Tagged yall for an update on my grow. There is some damage to the main cola on my og kush.
So am posting photos seperately so you can see closeups. The coloas look like they are ripening early. Getting brown stomas already. 3rd week flower.

first is the main cola of my ogkush

There is some brown in the center of the cola. I hope that isnt what I think it is.

Cola of my Gold Leaf

One of the top colas of my White Widow

View of my ogkush plant

View of my Gold Leaf girl

View of my white widow lady.

I’d get in there and take a closer look @cyberblast something is going on there looks like.

Hows the humidity there?

@bob31

Got in there as close as I could with my magnafier and the stomas are curling and turning brown. Not sure if this is damage from that light or if its…well…you know, bud rot.

Okay here is the best I can do right now on that spot. If you can see what is going on, just tell me.
I am at a loss. I can likely get a better photo in the morning, but right now…no. Too dark and cant get my camera in there with my tripod at the moment.

Thats a pretty good pic really. All I see is a group of pistils a little brown while the others around it are still pretty white. Agreed? @cyberblast

@bob31 Yea, I agree with you. Thats all I could bring up with that photo. NO, I can do alot better. I did that with my camera and special closeup lens handheld. Couldnt put my tripod there tonite due to folks coming an going tonight in there tonight. Taking showers… In the am, going to take much better photos of the whole cola so you can get a GOOD look. Dont like posting bad photos. That one is ok, but not good. :grimacing::smile:

@bob31 one other question. The tops of these colas the pistols are already getting brown. Is that normal in this time of the flowering or are they ripening faster??

@cyberblast

Wow!! Everything is looking great!!

Let’s hope it’s not bud rot.

I see a dehumidifier in one of the pics I believe.

They really look good my friend.:slightly_smiling_face::+1: